PDA

View Full Version : 3rd child whoo hoo

mamasheshe
02-03-2010, 11:14 AM
3rd child on books today whoo hoo :clapping: :clapping:
starts in 4 weeks only Monday and Friday afternoons which fits in nicely. all these interviews are very stressful though ahhhhhh

shelly2012
02-03-2010, 11:24 AM
Well done :clapping: u must have made a vg impression. Will b worth it well done :thumbsup: :welldone:

Leanne59
02-03-2010, 11:57 AM
well done you, :clapping:

geordiebunny
02-03-2010, 04:47 PM
fantastic news how about sending some mindees my way please, am starting to get desperate
:thumbsup:

little miss chatterbox
02-03-2010, 05:01 PM
wow well done you!!!!!! are you full now, you must be close!

Playmate
02-03-2010, 05:05 PM
The more interviews you do the easier it gets :D

Well done :clapping: :clapping:

Fabby
02-03-2010, 05:12 PM
:clapping:

mamasheshe
02-03-2010, 05:22 PM
You can just be the one to give me the advise i came on here for then..... I have already secured 3 places but these people are ones i already know so was very easy to have a chat over etc. I have had a query today for a mindee and is coming to see me for a chat. Now, i have everything in place paperwork wise so i am confident in what i will show her and have asked her what toys lo is into so i can have some ready but what did u do in your chat to secure the places? Im sure i know the answer to this already but dont want to forget anything so your advise on waht you did would be much appreciated :D :D :D xx
And VERY BIG WELL DONE in swecuring the places you have done already !!!:clapping:
i don't really know how i secure the place:blush: i don't show them loads of paperwork only if they asked a specific question (though i did have it out ready)i tried to stay very child based as that's my strong point i told them where i would put baby gates ect. i told them my rates and explained it was to hold the place open so if child was sick ect they would still have to pay ! And left it as could you please contact me either way as i have a few interviews this week thankyou for coming to play :blush: don't know if this is much help really sorry! oh found out more about the hours what the child routine was like what stage of weaning they where :thumbsup:

Fabby
02-03-2010, 05:24 PM
Was going private message u but u posted back before i had chance lol x