PDA

View Full Version : A FROSTY START TO TUESDAY

angeldelight
02-03-2010, 07:19 AM
Morning Everyone

Cold and very frosty here at the moment but the sun is also shining so looks like its going to be a lovely day again

What are you all doing today?

Hope you have a super day

Angel xxx

charleyfarley
02-03-2010, 07:26 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

It's so cold here, I don't want to go out :panic:

I have my first ww weigh in since starting it so fingers crossed I've lost some weight (not stuck to it :blush: )

We are going to be starting our Mothers day activities later

Have a great day everyone

Carol xxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
02-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning Everyone

I am waiting for the post man today as we find out if dd1 gets into her first choice of secondary school, hope the postman is not late.

Going to my cm friend for a cuppa this morning while I wait for the post.

Only have 1 mindee today and mine.

Have a good day everyone

xxx

angeldelight
02-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

It's so cold here, I don't want to go out :panic:

I have my first ww weigh in since starting it so fingers crossed I've lost some weight (not stuck to it :blush: )

We are going to be starting our Mothers day activities later

Have a great day everyone

Carol xxx

Good luck Carol text me and let me know how you get on - sure you will have done really well xx

angeldelight
02-03-2010, 07:43 AM
Morning Everyone

I am waiting for the post man today as we find out if dd1 gets into her first choice of secondary school, hope the postman is not late.

Going to my cm friend for a cuppa this morning while I wait for the post.

Only have 1 mindee today and mine.

Have a good day everyone

xxx

Hope you get the school that you want Lorraine - let me know
Have a good day xxx

miffy
02-03-2010, 07:45 AM
Morning everyone

Looks very cold outside here too, best wrap up warm for the school run!

Busy day for me so hoping it warms up and we can get out in the garden like yesterday.

Carol - good luck at WW

Lorraine - fingers crossed it's good news for your dd

Miffy xx

Roseolivia
02-03-2010, 08:16 AM
Morning everyone, frosty here too.
£ before schoolies and only 1 after so a quiet day. Off to soft play with sil this morning then probably housework later.
Has everyone started to chit their potatoes, todays the day, shall we have a comp, see who can grow the most potatoes?? I'm really excited, never grown potatoes before. Have also p[lanted some tomatoes and herbs. My greenhouse is ready for growing things so can't wait for this cold weather to disappear.
Have a good day everyone.

sweets
02-03-2010, 08:43 AM
good morning. weve got toddler groupt this morn then im hoping the weather is ok for the LO's to play out this afternoon. hooray!

i gave my patio a good sort out at weekend and bought a new sandpit, because of all the kitchen work ive had done lately they havnt been able to go out because of the mess. so im looking foward to being able to 'put them out'! lol. not looking foward to sweeping all the dropped sand up tho!