PDA

View Full Version : Had the phone call!!

Playmate
01-03-2010, 02:13 PM
I mentioned in my thread yesterday about planning that I had a feeling in my waters that ofsted would come this month, well I was right :panic:
Had the phone call at 10 this morning, Lady spoke to Mick (said she sounded very nice) she is bringing another inspector with her as she has just come back off matertinity leave. Mick was able to chose the day and she gave us the date of 25th March :eek: Will be inspected together too :thumbsup:
I can't believe we have been given so much notice, still it gives us chance to dot the I's and cross the t's, but I think this could be a very long 3 weeks :(

Watch this space on the 25th! :D

Mouse
01-03-2010, 02:15 PM
Wow, that is a lot of notice!

It's my wedding anniversary that day, so I'll be thinking of you & Mick while DH & I are out celebrating!

Playmate
01-03-2010, 02:48 PM
Wow, that is a lot of notice!

It's my wedding anniversary that day, so I'll be thinking of you & Mick while DH & I are out celebrating!

Thanks, I'm sure you will have better things to think about really :D
Happy Anniversry for the 25th!

little_gems
01-03-2010, 09:55 PM
good luck. when was ur insepcation due??? im due mine in april and just wondering if they are likly to turn up soon

Playmate
01-03-2010, 10:05 PM
good luck. when was ur insepcation due??? im due mine in april and just wondering if they are likly to turn up soon

Its 18mths over due! :rolleyes:

TheBTeam
01-03-2010, 10:33 PM
Sally is there something you arent telling us about your psychic powers, how creepy to be able to second guess OFSTED!:laughing: :eek: :panic:

Blaze
02-03-2010, 03:52 AM
Good luck:)

Leanne59
02-03-2010, 07:54 AM
Good luck.

Playmate
02-03-2010, 09:56 AM
Sally is there something you arent telling us about your psychic powers, how creepy to be able to second guess OFSTED!:laughing: :eek: :panic:

It is a bit creepy, but I do it quite alot I! I have predicted that we are going to loose children, before we have received notice. Maybe I should market my powers? How does Mystic Sal sound? :laughing:

TheBTeam
03-03-2010, 01:52 PM
It is a bit creepy, but I do it quite alot I! I have predicted that we are going to loose children, before we have received notice. Maybe I should market my powers? How does Mystic Sal sound? :laughing:

Not bad! Mystic Mcgeown! Can you see anything on the horizon for me or do you keep it for yourself!

miffy
04-03-2010, 05:12 PM
Ooooh spooky - good luck!

Nice to have a bit of notice!

Miffy xx

angeldelight
05-03-2010, 07:42 AM
Good Luck Sally

I am sure it will go well

Angel xx