PDA

View Full Version : MONDAY AGAIN ALREADY

angeldelight
01-03-2010, 07:21 AM
Morning Everyone

Hope you all had a great weekend ?

Cold here again this morning but nice and light which seems strange after all those horrible dark mornings

What are you all doing today ?

Hope you have a great day

Angel xxx

Mickey Mouse Clubhouse
01-03-2010, 07:29 AM
Morning Angel

Hope you are feeling well today.

I have toddler group this morning and I have a new lo starting today he is 8 months old. Not sure how Violet is going to be towards him we will see.

Then not much this afternoon.

Have a good day.

xxx

Tink
01-03-2010, 07:30 AM
Morning Angel

I can't believe it's March already:eek:

It's ...................sunny this morning:eek: never thought i'd say that again

It's all Jungle here today, were starting off with monkeys and this afternoon were going to do a bit for St David' day.

Enjoy your day everyone xxx

charleyfarley
01-03-2010, 07:32 AM
Morning Angel

Only work this afternoon today but have the engineer coming out about the fridge/freezer, apparantly there could be a fault and it could burst into flames :eek: Bet he comes when I'm on the school run :rolleyes:

Other than that I am shredding this morning and glooping this afternoon.

Have a great day everyone :thumbsup:

Carol xxx

miffy
01-03-2010, 07:41 AM
Good morning everyone

Happy St. David's Day!

We are making daffodils this morning and playing with yellow and green rice this afternoon :)

The sun's shining here so if it's nice we might go to the park as well

Have a great day

Miffy xx

Winnie
01-03-2010, 07:42 AM
morning Angel and everyone

I have the day off but its going to be busy, i've loads of housework and paperwork to catch up on and the sun is shinning! so i think i might try to get in the garden too :) hope you all have a lovely day!

Graham
01-03-2010, 08:50 AM
Good morning Angel/everyone

It's a gorgeous day here, not a cloud in the sky, we've only got grandson today so a fairly easy day for us. Maybe even go and feed the ducks if the weather stays like this.:thumbsup:

LOOPYLISA
01-03-2010, 09:48 AM
Morning, lovely and sunny here, but chilly :D

Its oh so quiet here today, dd had her birthday weekend she was 12 sat :D we had 8 here sunday, it was a fab weekend, but no-one slept :eek: , lazy day for me today :thumbsup:

Hebs
01-03-2010, 10:01 AM
:jump for joy: 2 weeks today :jump for joy:

lazy day for me today might take my kids to the cinema after school :clapping:

oh and the sun is shining still cold tho :rolleyes: