PDA

View Full Version : 2nd child whoo hoo

mamasheshe
27-02-2010, 06:51 PM
2nd child starts in may whoo hoo mum phoned me today she wants to settle him in slowly which is great so he can get used to us! She said she was very happy at our interview/chat but the only thing she was a little concerned about was their was a couple of little objects out oopps she was really nice and i know she wouldn't be sending him here but do feel a little silly ( youngest dd is 2 so little things not a problem normally ) i said i would be extra specially careful if i had young babies around and i will re look at my risk assessment to include this. she seemed happy with that ( the offending object was a dolls spoon) and I'd put toilet rolls in the treasure basket which i think she thought was a bit of a choking hazard but i knew he wouldn't be unsupervised but i will remember this for future interview/chats but whoo hoo :clapping: :clapping:

sandy64
27-02-2010, 06:56 PM
thats brilliant and least mum is honest and told you which is a good start, just thought id mention were not suposed to use loo rolls its health and safety change to kitchen roll hope you dont mind me saying:blush:

caz3007
27-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Well done and as to the other things, we all learn as we go along. I have a baby coming to me soon, been a long time since I had a baby here, so need to rethink lots of things

mamasheshe
27-02-2010, 07:22 PM
thats brilliant and least mum is honest and told you which is a good start, just thought id mention were not suposed to use loo rolls its health and safety change to kitchen roll hope you dont mind me saying:blush:

it's a minefield i have honestly never thought about it but now yeah i can see how it could be a health and safety issue

sandy64
27-02-2010, 07:26 PM
dont worry we learn something new all the time no matter how long weve been cm thats part of the fun,

king
27-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Well done. You are obviously giving off a good impression:clapping: