PDA

View Full Version : A WET WEEKEND

angeldelight
27-02-2010, 10:57 AM
So what are you all doing this weekend

Cold and raining here and more forcast

Think I am off to the cinema

Is everyone busy or are you having a lazy weekend ?

Have a good one

Angel xx

TheBTeam
27-02-2010, 11:01 AM
My son was supposed to be playing football for our district team in Portsmouth, but it was called off cos of the weather so instead of a day looking at the Victory yesterday and staying overnight, waking up to a lovely breakfast and then the game, we are at home!

As we had made plans to be off we decided to keep the kids off school anyway yesterday and had a great day out in London, and went to the London Dungeons and Madame Tussauds, and had lunch and dinner out, spent a fortune but made the most of our very rare days off with our children!

Today dh and ds are going to football to watch their team and dd and I are going to town!

sandy64
27-02-2010, 12:05 PM
its beautiful here so sunny think i woke up in a different place it was raining freezing cold yesterday,im looking at houses today as really want to move downsize but dont no where all cm things would go.:laughing:

peanuts
27-02-2010, 12:17 PM
white with snow here again.

after getting notice from the lo i have had since he was weeks old this week i have spent the morning gutting my loft and everywhere else of baby and toddlers things and have left them in a pile for my neice who is due in a couple of months.

felt so much better gathering everything up and getting my house un baby/toddler proofed.

feel better today but was totally shocked at how mum spoke to me she couldnt get out the door quick enough.

cant beleive how attached you get to the lo's, not putting myself through that again for a while, will stick to schoolage for a while.

LOOPYLISA
27-02-2010, 12:19 PM
Its E birthday :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: my babys 12 :eek:

Sunny here today :D

We have 5 12yr old girls coming tonight , off bowling then sleepover :D

Think tomorrow will be a quiet day :thumbsup:

Graham
27-02-2010, 12:24 PM
Soccer AM this morning.

Football Focus at dinner time.

Going to watch a live football match this afternoon.

Live match on ESPN tonight when I get home.

Match of the Day later tonight followed by Football League Show.

My perfect Saturday. Might even get chance to see Pauline a bit too.:laughing:

Roseolivia
27-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Well i've just had an hours kip.:clapping:
Quiet day today, went food shopping this morning, rest of the day spent playing with Rose and watching tv. No plans tomorrow yet. May type this months newsletter up as have loads to let parents know about this month.

Dragonfly
27-02-2010, 06:50 PM
Digging in the chicken enclosure whather its raining or sunny!!!!!!!!!!:(