PDA

View Full Version : First enquiry.

Maureen75
25-02-2010, 01:57 PM
Was really not expecting any yet! So was caught quite unawares. Just hope I sounded like I knew what I was talking about.
I'm really excited now even though still got pre-reg to go through next week and get over garden problems!
It's all starting to seem real.
He wanted his daughter to start at end of March. Not got pre-reg til next week and with 3 CRBs to do I think that might be a bit unrealistic.
I'd also have to hand my notice in on Monday!
Said I'd call him after pre-reg inspection to have more of a chat.

I'm soooo excited!

doodles
25-02-2010, 04:40 PM
Thats Fab!! I was the same, had an enquiry the same week as my pre-reg and then thought i wouldnt be registered in time but luckily i was and lo started yesterday with me.
Just keep chasing your local police as its them that hold the whole process up as they have so long to complete their part of the crb.
Good Luck :thumbsup:

little chickee
26-02-2010, 11:49 AM
good luck - the end of march is a wee while yet so fingers crossed you'll be ready. Nice to have an enquiry already.

SparklingGems
26-02-2010, 04:57 PM
Good luck hope it goes well for you. Im still waiting for my crbs 8 weeks later and I have tried to chase with my local police and have been told thay have 60days to complete section 4 so at least I know I should be registered by end of march early April