PDA

View Full Version : confused with proforma, eek!

Tinglesnark
25-02-2010, 01:18 PM
I thought it would be really easy to apply for an change in age group (ds2 has just turned 1) and an increase in numbers but i have just been emailed the proforma and i've hit a brick wall lol! so i wondered if anyone could enlighten me?

basically im registered for 2 under fives in addition to my 2 children. as ds2 was under 1 at the time, that was that box ticked. he was 1 on the 24th jan so i want to change that part of my reg.

now i have a prospective parent with a 6 month old that has a few days every month that will be swapped around. that is fine with me as i will know at the beginning of each year what days i will have the child but obviously it might be that i have other children on any of those days and i dont want to come unstuck - are you still following me? i think im confusing myself here...
i suppose that i could ask her for a retainer for the swapped days? that would make it easier but i do want to apply for my full numbers anyway so that i dont have to worry about it all IFYKWIM?

so on the proforma it is asking me to put down my requested numbers, so i put 1 under one and 5 in the early years group to include my own 2 children (im only a little way through the form)
it then asks for the details of children that i want to care for. the thing is this parent is 'prospective' and hasnt definitely decided on me yet so what do i do? do i wait until i have a deffo answer form her? bearing in mind that it takes them 14 days to process your proforma and then they will probably want to do my first inspection...so what do i do? wait for deffinate mindees or fill it out now?

does anyone understand that lot of dribble?!

Tinglesnark
25-02-2010, 01:44 PM
ok its fine - i called ofsted (doh) and they said to put "prospective parents" on the form and they will process it. they just " like to try to be precise if at all possible"

so im not confused now haha

thanks
x