PDA

View Full Version : THURSDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
25-02-2010, 07:21 AM
Morning Everyone

Almost the weekend :clapping:

Milder here this morning and rain forcast a bit like yesterday I think

What is everyone doing today I have a nice easy day doing whatever I feel like doing

Hope everyone who is poorly is feeling a bit better now

Have a great day everyone

Angel xxx

daisyboo1980
25-02-2010, 07:23 AM
morning
woke up to a thick blanket of snow and its still falling fast , im hoping some mindees cancel today lol
i hate driving it
hope everyone has a good day

angeldelight
25-02-2010, 07:25 AM
morning
woke up to a thick blanket of snow and its still falling fast , im hoping some mindees cancel today lol
i hate driving it
hope everyone has a good day

Oh lucky you I want snow

So much milder here now but they said another cold snap is on the way so we have snow forcast tomorrow

Hope you have a nice easy day

xxxx

miffy
25-02-2010, 07:27 AM
Good morning everyone

It's foggy here again this morning but the snow has almost gone now - except for our snowmen.

I've woken up with a sore throat this morning so I'm glad I'm not working today.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Miffy xx

charleyfarley
25-02-2010, 07:31 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

No snow here, you can keep it Daisyboo thanks :D Foggy here today, damp and chilly.

We're having the gelli baff out again, they loved it yesterday, infact mindee wanted to take it home with him.

Have a great day everyone and be careful in the snow if you have it :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Cammie Doodle
25-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Morning Angel, clear blue skies here today, let's hope they remain we have a full house today. Lots of Chinese Masks, Face Painting and chinese dressing up dolls and some outdoor play I think today. :laughing:

Graham
25-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Good Angel and everyone, almost feels tropical here compared with the temperatures we have been having. Just a bit misty.

Angel, how can you say you want snow???:panic: Haven't you seen enough of the stuff?

Normally our busy day today but one mindee not coming as she is having a jab so will be a bit quieter.

Off on school run soon, I ought to be as fit as a fiddle the amount of times I walk up to school and nursery.:)

daisyboo1980
25-02-2010, 07:55 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

No snow here, you can keep it Daisyboo thanks :D Foggy here today, damp and chilly.

We're having the gelli baff out again, they loved it yesterday, infact mindee wanted to take it home with him.

Have a great day everyone and be careful in the snow if you have it :thumbsup:

Carol xx

honestly carol i dont mind it if you want im getting fed up with it to be honest, normal i love the snow but being pregnant im so scared of falling and hurting myself and the baby

charleyfarley
25-02-2010, 08:04 AM
honestly carol i dont mind it if you want im getting fed up with it to be honest, normal i love the snow but being pregnant im so scared of falling and hurting myself and the baby

You take extra care in that snow and I hope it clears soon for you. One of my mindees mom is pregnant and I'm terrified she'll fall too :panic:

Carol xx

LOOPYLISA
25-02-2010, 08:25 AM
Morning all, no snow or rain here ........................yet :laughing:

I am waiting for a parcel delivery 7-7 :rolleyes: hate waiting in for things, hey ho its dd's b.day pressie for saturday, my baby turns 12 :eek:

Still gets me out of the school run this morning :D

Have a great day everyone x