PDA

View Full Version : Moby wraps

mum2two
24-02-2010, 08:28 PM
Just ordered one. I was using a babsling, but I don't feel like bubba is very secure, so wanted something else.

I struggled with the normal baby carriers with my first 2, they ached my shoulders soooo much!!

Am a bit wary of the wrap, as I think it'll take a bit of practice, and it'll be fun whilst trying to get 6 kids ready for the morning school run!!!

Anyone used one, and can tell me how great they are - now I've spent my money...!!! ;)

xx

Blaze
24-02-2010, 08:31 PM
I use a hugabub & after a few goes had it down to 30 seconds:thumbsup:

nannymcflea
24-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Looks very cosy. I used a Maya sling when baby was little then to an Ergo sling up to the age of 3 years.

Even walking in the lakes and dd2 reached 2 stone by 1 year so can recommend this for non aching backs!

Enjoy.:D

mamasheshe
24-02-2010, 09:25 PM
Looks very cosy. I used a Maya sling when baby was little then to an Ergo sling up to the age of 3 years.

Even walking in the lakes and dd2 reached 2 stone by 1 year so can recommend this for non aching backs!

Enjoy.:D

snap i love my maya wrap still use it with my dd age 2 on my back sometimes :D :D

dobby
24-02-2010, 09:28 PM
I bought one to use with a very clingy baby i had once. They do take a bit of practice but are soo much more comfortable in use - hardly felt like i was carrying the child :D

Wraps are at their best for longer trips out as they are less 2pop in/outable" than say mei teis or pouch slings.

hth