PDA

View Full Version : My cat is driving me nuts!!

Ripeberry
24-02-2010, 11:40 AM
For some reason, when I have mindees the cat goes bonkers. She will play with the toys, hang off the curtains (YES!) and will not go upstairs out of the way.
She is not nasty to the mindees, but she likes to jump out from behind the curtains if anyone brushes past and I don't want my youngest being scratched :(
When we arrive home, as soon as the car door is open she will jump in and it takes ages to get her out again.
She is only a tiny cat and almost 3yrs old. Was the runt of the litter and even the vet says she is tiny, but I think she has a screw loose :laughing:
Would it be unreasonable for me, on the day of the inspection to lock her in the garage (with bedding,food and litter tray), just so that she does not cause problems?
Last time my DA came, my cat was attacking her boots (had taken them off).
She was never like this, until I started minding :mad:

LOOPYLISA
24-02-2010, 11:57 AM
:laughing:

One of mine has a funny 5 mins now and again :D

Today i came down to blood on the sofa :panic: , so there i am checking all 3 cats, one of them has only gone and split his pad on his front paw open :rolleyes: theres me looking for the cat basket for the vets, only to remember hubs putting it in the loft 2 weekends ago :rolleyes: , anyway it did stop and hes been cleaning it and it looks alot better so no need for vets thank goodness :thumbsup:

Ripeberry
24-02-2010, 12:08 PM
If it was five minutes then OK, but she can keep it up for an hour or more.
Anyway, I've chased her upstairs and closed my bedroom door, so hopefuly she will get bored and go to sleep.

Tinglesnark
24-02-2010, 12:18 PM
lol little monster! i have a siamese and she is the same! she waits until my boys are asleep and then runs around the house screaching with all her migh and wakes them up - grrr indeed! i would deffo agrree with you locking her in the garage - what a fabulous plan! haha!

Joannechildmind
24-02-2010, 12:56 PM
Its funny you started this thread my cat has been driving me insane he is worse than the kids put together. Whenever he sees us walking home or walking to school etc he wants to follow us. When we get indoors he is constantly around my legs wanting feeding (he isnt hungry he gets fed morning and night) then when he doesnt get his way he starts with the toys hiding in them jumping out at the kids. Just causing loads of mischief arrrrrggggg i end up just chucking him out lol Kids think he is very funny.