PDA

View Full Version : Pineapple Studios

Spangles
23-02-2010, 08:57 PM
Has anyone else watched this?

I saw it Sunday night and thought it was brilliant! The people are so eccentric and crazy! It was very funny!

I couldn't work out if it was reality tv or a wind up but, anyway, it's great!

If you haven't seen it I would recommend giving it a go!

wellybelly
23-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I Love Pineapple Studios's!!!!!!!!!!!

It's sooooooooooooooo funny, my favourite character is Louis... he makes me cry. I can't stop watching the re-runs! When he said he'd tore his spleen, i fell to the floor in fits.

Such a great Tv show. I too can't work out if its a documentry or show. It's fab and I will be asking for the box set for my birthday.

ajs
23-02-2010, 10:02 PM
i used to go to aerobics at the pinapple studios in covent garden

anyway i meant to watch it and keep frogetting maybe i will add it to my must watch list

angeldelight
24-02-2010, 07:51 AM
I have not seen it but I did think you would watch this Lorri

Bit wacky like you :laughing: :laughing:

Angel xxx

doodles
24-02-2010, 08:47 AM
What time and what channel is it on please?

cherry
24-02-2010, 08:58 AM
I loved it, especially Louis, he is sooooo camp, when he went onto the roof, which he wasn't allowed to do, then he heard the police sirens and thought they were coming for him.
It was so funny. :laughing:

It's a must to watch.

mama2three
24-02-2010, 09:00 AM
i didnt see it but i did see it on harry hill , he was really taking the P out of the man , Louis? and the woman with the starey eyes!:laughing: :laughing:

sarah32
24-02-2010, 09:10 AM
I was watching a bit the other day while hubbie was cooking dinner, I was laughing so much, it was the one where the man in the red jumper was on the roof and then two policemen showed up and while he was trying to diguise himself they were dancing in the reception. Very funny

Its all acted but still very funny.:laughing:

Spangles
24-02-2010, 09:22 AM
It's hilarious! There are a couple of definite 'acted' bits with dancing which are funny but I don't know about the rest - is it put on? Surely there aren't people like that about? Mind you, if there are I wish I knew some because they are so fabulous! They would be a joy to know!

I'm not sure when all the showings are, I saw the one after 24 on SkyOne (?), Sunday at 10pm but I know it's on other times too.

x

wellybelly
25-02-2010, 05:37 PM
The next bad day I have childminding, I will watch pineapple studios to cheer me up. Even the repeats have me in tears, its great.... well done sky one!

Mollymop
25-02-2010, 05:38 PM
I have seen the adverts and they make me laugh!

bluestar
25-02-2010, 07:02 PM
My cousin/god-daughter Laura is in it!!! She is the manager there and I can confirm that Louie is just like that off camera too!!