PDA

View Full Version : cosatto duet lite double pushchair up pavements

mamasheshe
23-02-2010, 01:20 PM
cosatto duet lite double pushchair how good is it at pavements i've got a two year old and a 3 year old ?? any reviews would be good xxx

emmaflossie
24-02-2010, 10:01 PM
i had a look at a ladies up at playgroup a few weeks ago .... i wasnt impressed :( she had a 3 year old and a 1 year old and the one year old bearly fitted in the back :(

fabulous design for the size of it but not really very much room at all for the kids.

i ended up going for the graco quattro tandem which is a lot larger but i do a lot of walking so will be a lot better for me ... its a bit hefty to get up curbs but it bumps up most of them lol ..... only problem im having is that i need to find a buggy board to fit ... should have sorted that first really lol

solly
24-02-2010, 10:16 PM
I have the cossatto lite and hated it and have now got a phil & teds, I found it heavy to get up curbs and it didnt make any difference which child i had in the front

amirose
25-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Same as above, lol :thumbsup:

mamasheshe
25-02-2010, 12:36 PM
thanks xxx thought the wheels looked to small to get up pavements easily has anyone tried a mothercare tandem ?? as may be able to get one cheap as a make do buggy xx