Hope you all had a good weekend ?

Cold and frosty here this morning - snow almost gone now but more forcast today

What is everyone doing today ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

Tink
22-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning Angel

I had such a hectic week, last week, was full everyday 8-6 with it being half term, but I loved it and we had loads of fun with Chinese new year.

Back to normal this week, making Birthday cards today as it's mindee's mum's birthday's this week.

Quite a bit of snow here but nothing new there, might go out and play in it later.

Hope everyone has a nice safe day

XXX

estrelas
22-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Morning Angel x

i loved half term :( , only a few children, no routine lots of messy play

Not looking forward to the school run

Oh well only a few weeks till easter :)
Hope everyone has a great day xx

sue m
22-02-2010, 07:43 AM
Good Morning,

Saturday I did a first aid course, yesterday step daughter and hubby came and we went to see her Dad and today,,IT'S SNOWING - AGAIN! :mad:

TheBTeam
22-02-2010, 07:44 AM
We have quite a bit of snow with a lot more falling! Dh doesnt want to do the driving school run, and the walking school have an inset day, so have a child plus our two from there here today and all of the little ones.

The weekends are going so fast I really want to do a four day week and have a three day weekend!, I am not working friday this week but we have a busy weekend and that seems forever away!

Pauline
22-02-2010, 07:47 AM
Morning Angel.

Monday does whizz round doesn't it! :panic:

Only grandson today and he arrives later so peaceful at the moment. Cold and icy but most of the snow gone. :thumbsup:

janminder
22-02-2010, 07:53 AM
Busy weekend, very wet here this mo. Got computer engineer coming today as have trouble with mouse and keyboard freezing and printer stops printing, so hope he does'nt take it away. I can look at forum on mobile but don't seem to be able to log in :(

miffy
22-02-2010, 07:56 AM
Morning everyone

We still have lots of snow and pavements are very icy.

Inset day today so have 6 all day but at least haven't got to go out.

Think we might be in the garden making a snowman - hope they all bring a change of clothes.

Have a lovely day

Miffy xx

ORKSIE
22-02-2010, 08:02 AM
mORNING all

I got the day off:thumbsup:

will be catching up on paperwork :(

Have a good one everyone xxxx

Cammie Doodle
22-02-2010, 08:03 AM
Morning all, snow over night not too much , but now its started again falling quite fast now. Day off for me (well 1 after school, if bus is running) Hubby at work intended a lie in, but been awake for hours :rolleyes: Typical. Enjoy your day

June

Roseolivia
22-02-2010, 08:41 AM
Morning everyone, snowed all day yesterday so have a few inches on the ground, actually not that cold.
2 mindees have a pd day so the older one has stayed at home with his dad and the younger one is here with me. Other schoolie at school as normal.
Rose has swimming this morning so mindee is going to have to watch for 1/2 hr. We're going to plant some plants later to grow indoors before we can plant them outside. At college tonight. My OU assignment is due Friday and i've only just started it so looks like a few late nights.
Have a good day everyone.

LOOPYLISA
22-02-2010, 09:02 AM
Morning everyone , pouring here :(

Dd back to school today :panic: love her being home :D

Gonna have a tidy today after a weekend of decorating !

Have a good day everyone x

Wendy Woo
22-02-2010, 09:09 AM
Hi everyone

Has been snowin here again this mornin but we only have a dustin on the floor!!!

I have 3 in currently playin really well as i eat my breaki- all tho they r really argumentative 2 day and have just gone thro the whole 'it was u, no it was u, no it was u ' over and over again. So i could be in for a interestin time 2 day!!!

Gotta go get fruit n yoghurts as hubby 4got them yest!!!!! DOH
Then it will be dog walk n park play (if its dry enough in park)

And thisafternoon we r goin to make a scrap book of our farm trip we had b4 half term!!!!!

Should be a full day!!!!!!
Hope u all enjoy urs x x x x x x xx x x :jump for joy: