PDA

View Full Version : teenagers

Polly2
20-02-2010, 09:22 PM
Well my 2 girls have gone to their first proper teenage party :panic: they are 15 and 16.

I am trying not to be a paranoid mother :rolleyes: but its not working!

I think this is the start of more worry - oh I hate them growing up I wish they were toddlers again it was so much easier :)

Please tell me I am not alone in the worry department!!

Lou
20-02-2010, 09:24 PM
Im sure they will be fine hun.

Im also sure everyone will come along and agree, its gets worse the older they get!!!

My DS is nearly 12 and gosh i wish he was 2 again lol

PixiePetal
20-02-2010, 09:39 PM
DD is nearly 16, DS 13

I know where you are coming from. No big parties so far but DD will be at college in Sept and i am sure they will start :eek:

Polly2
20-02-2010, 09:46 PM
I am resisting the urge to text them :blush:

Gizmo
20-02-2010, 09:52 PM
I'm sure they are having a great time, are you picking them up later
I have 2 girls as well 6 and nearly 3 and I am dreading the teenage years I remember myself and my sis (but we were fine so dont worry)

Polly2
20-02-2010, 09:56 PM
Yes their dad is picking them up, then I can go to bed :) They are probably having a whale of a time

sarah707
20-02-2010, 10:23 PM
When they come in resist the urge to smell their breath! :laughing:

I know exactly how you are feeling xx

LOOPYLISA
20-02-2010, 10:50 PM
Don't my dd is nearly 12, she has her 'boyfriend' coming for lunch tomorow :laughing:

ORKSIE
20-02-2010, 11:07 PM
Been there just last week...DD went to night club....Told her BF if she had any alcohol. I would have his head on a stick:D

They both had a brill time.

I had an aweful time, didnt stop worrying until I picked them up!!

Twinkles
20-02-2010, 11:36 PM
I only have one teenager left. I killed the other three.........no no I mean the other three have come out the other side and become human again :thumbsup:

It's so hard when the first of your babies start to spread their wings. Just try not to hold on too tight and they will be fine.

You on the other hand will have grey hairs and wrinkles :D

Pipsqueak
21-02-2010, 09:13 AM
I only have one teenager left. I killed the other three.........

PMSL I just spat my tea out:laughing:

jelly15
21-02-2010, 11:16 AM
DSs 17 & 14:eek: . Can't believe where the years have gone (sound like my mum now). I still have momments when I think who is DH talking to, then I realise it is my boys who now have deep, mens voices and they are so much taller than me.

DS 17 was out at night club Friday and came in at 3 am. Didn't sleep until I heard key in lock.

ajs
21-02-2010, 11:19 AM
Well my 2 girls have gone to their first proper teenage party :panic: they are 15 and 16.

I am trying not to be a paranoid mother :rolleyes: but its not working!

I think this is the start of more worry - oh I hate them growing up I wish they were toddlers again it was so much easier :)

Please tell me I am not alone in the worry department!!

mine are 15 and 16 too, and i hate that they are growing up so fast
they don't seem to keen on the organised parties at the local pub as neither of them are that bothered about alcohol but they have organised a meal tonght at a wetherspoons with about 10 friends.

i have a 19 yr old son too who is taking his girlfriend away next weekend:eek: :eek:

Polly2
21-02-2010, 01:01 PM
Well my 15 yr old has a boy who is very interested so... :eek: :eek: he seems nice :rolleyes:

They both had good time and can't wait to go out again!

Your stories are :eek: :eek: and :laughing: :laughing: good to know I am not on my own :thumbsup:

geordiebunny
22-02-2010, 10:07 PM
I have step sns and omg the worry is mad, oldest is 16 but will not go there about him. However his brother at 15 is brill have a right joke with him when he goes out, ask him if he is off out to buy drugs or sleep around, can actually do this with him as we know only joking and would never do it. Cant wait til he is a little older so can drag him out clubbing dying to take him now but think he still looks a little young, oops shouldnt say that his mother will be straight on to ofsted :panic:

TheBTeam
22-02-2010, 10:33 PM
ooh cant help at all, mine are 11 and 7 but i know i am going to be worrying like mad, will already be grey and wrinkled but I am sure sleepless nights are going to start all over again!