PDA

View Full Version : Looking for

Pipsqueak
20-02-2010, 06:49 PM
some mischief...... I am bored... its Saturday evening, I have cracked open a couple of cans so far......

just wondering if we should have a pub night? a girlie night at the forum pub???? or a blokey night even.....

Tam's Tribe
20-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I is bored too . . . really need to ask da Boss about having a virtual bingo nite on the forum or us poor people stuck in on a Saturday nite . . .

jumpinjen
20-02-2010, 06:54 PM
How about virtual karaoke??

jen x

huggableshelly
20-02-2010, 06:55 PM
too busy huntin for Miffy ....

pick a member to stalk!

Carol M
20-02-2010, 07:06 PM
Yeah, good idea.
Have just downed a huge baileys (left over from xmas)
Well p:censored: off as had an unexpected stay in hospital last week.
I have been on warfarin since last july as blood clots formed after treatment for reaction to a virus.
They just cant seem to keep me at the required theraputic level
My veins have now gone into hiding so they have to dig to get blood and you should see my bruises!!
Shouldnt be drinking but..........s*d it!
Think my feeling that I have had a dice with death has made me not care too much!
I have hit the plastic hard... bought a patio furniture set yesterday. DH thinks ive gone mad as snow still on the ground here!
Think much of the 3 litre bottle of strong dry cider will be gone by bedtime!:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
Chin, chin
Carol xx

Lou
20-02-2010, 07:09 PM
I am up for some mischief to cheer myself up!!!

I have already started on the wine!!!!

FizzysFriends
20-02-2010, 07:12 PM
I'm up for some mischeif!!!

Carol M
20-02-2010, 07:13 PM
1 pint gone!
:laughing: :laughing:
Cider not baileys!
Carol x

Carol M
20-02-2010, 07:49 PM
2nd going down a treat. Won't be up for anything else tonight:blush:
Carol x

Gizmo
20-02-2010, 08:16 PM
some mischief sounds good Pip I am sooooo bored I am thinking about going and cleaning the cupboards in the kitchen :panic:
Have you had any ideas yet

sweets
20-02-2010, 08:24 PM
what about going on a virtual holiday to somewhere sunny :)

amirose
20-02-2010, 08:29 PM
Well I am on the JD and coke, all on my own, and in mourning about being single :laughing:

Mischief sounds fun :p

jelly15
20-02-2010, 08:31 PM
what about going on a virtual holiday to somewhere sunny :)

Ooh sounds nice.......I can feel the sun on my skin right now, the smell of Nivea sun cream as I lie on my lounger listening to the waves braking on the desserted beach. I am sipping a nice cold G&T when Gary Barlow appears out of the sea all wet.....mmm.

Pipsqueak
20-02-2010, 09:03 PM
too busy huntin for Miffy ....

pick a member to stalk!

stalking..... thats sounds good.... where is that Ork

amberspy
20-02-2010, 09:19 PM
Ooh sounds nice.......I can feel the sun on my skin right now, the smell of Nivea sun cream as I lie on my lounger listening to the waves braking on the desserted beach. I am sipping a nice cold G&T when Gary Barlow appears out of the sea all wet.....mmm.

and then asks me if i would mind rubing sun oil all over his back!:D

sweets
20-02-2010, 09:23 PM
and then asks me if i would mind rubing sun oil all over his back!:D

and i so no thanks i am waiting for robbie williams :laughing:

Lou
20-02-2010, 09:25 PM

And i said i would Gary, and i am worried about your skin in this heat but my new husband DAVID BECKHAM wouldnt like it!!!!

And then i woke up

Gizmo
20-02-2010, 09:27 PM

ok so you two can keep Gary and Robbie to yourselves I think Taylor Lautner would be lovely and I know I am prob old enough to be his mum but he is gorgeous :laughing: :laughing:

zillervalley
20-02-2010, 09:34 PM
havent had time to be bored today, been catching up on some boring obs and paper work, all done now ready for parents to look at or take home to add

have a good night

ziller

amberspy
20-02-2010, 11:08 PM
And i said i would Gary, and i am worried about your skin in this heat but my new husband DAVID BECKHAM wouldnt like it!!!!

And then i woke up

i like it :thumbsup:

Twinkles
20-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Oh I found a bottle of champagne in the cellar and had to test it for bubbles........there were lots :thumbsup: