PDA

View Full Version : Its here......

naomiesian
20-02-2010, 11:22 AM
I'm just so excited, my certificate arrived this morning,:laughing: I still have a few hiccups to resolve such as my landlord (housing association) deciding that they need proof that a safety check has been done on my home and a copy of my insurance before they will give me permission to cm in my home.
I wonder if someone can also help me out with a question about conditions of registration: It says on my certificate that I may care for no more than 5 children under 8 years; of these, not more than 2 may be in the early years age group, and of these, not more than 1 may be under 1 year at any one time. I understand fully what this means but I have a daughter who is 4 ( will be 5 in sept) does she take up one of these places?
If I remember correctly when I had my pre-reg visit, the women from ofsted said I would be registered for 6 children, 3 of those could be under 5 years but my daughter would fill one of those spaces so I would only have 2 places left, not sure if im making any sense now, im just so excited and now worried as I have 2 children ready to start, a 1yr old and a 4 yr old so any advice would be greatly appreciated. Many thanks Naomiesian xxx

mama2three
20-02-2010, 11:26 AM
they have already reduced your numbers by your daughter - so you can have 2 more under 5's- until she starts full time , then ask them to change your cert. good luck with the housing association , hope it goes through quickly for you. x

naomiesian
21-02-2010, 09:09 PM
Thankyou... I thought the same but just wanted to check. xx