PDA

View Full Version : FAO pauline and graham

sweets
19-02-2010, 06:49 PM
I see that you are both posting on the same thread. was just wondering do you share a computer? or are you both sat on the sofa next to each with a laptop each! lol.

sorry but can just imagine the scene :laughing: :laughing:

Gizmo
19-02-2010, 07:44 PM
hehe we do that and we reply to each others posts on fb saves having to talk :laughing: :laughing:

LOOPYLISA
19-02-2010, 07:44 PM
:laughing:

Thats me and hubs, sofa each, laptop each, i even ask him for a drink via fb :clapping:

sweets
19-02-2010, 07:46 PM

Thats me and hubs, sofa each, laptop each, i even ask him for a drink via fb :clapping:

Noooo :laughing: :laughing:

charleyfarley
19-02-2010, 07:48 PM

:laughing: :laughing: Sounds like our house :D

Carol xx

ajs
19-02-2010, 07:49 PM

there are 5 of us and we all sit in the sitting room in the evening chatting to each other via facebook on our own laptops
very sad i know

It's a small world
19-02-2010, 08:43 PM

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Pauline
20-02-2010, 09:08 AM
:blush: I'm a computer geek, we have 4 :rolleyes:

Yes we are each on a laptop. One is ours, one is from the capital grant, use it for/with children by day and I have it in the evening.

We also have a very old Mac which limps along and is good for backing up to and a nice new one - I need Mac for all my website stuff. :)

Graham
20-02-2010, 09:29 AM
I see that you are both posting on the same thread. was just wondering do you share a computer? or are you both sat on the sofa next to each with a laptop each! lol.

sorry but can just imagine the scene :laughing: :laughing:

I can't remember the last time I actually spoke to Pauline, I just email her or speak on here.:ROFL1:

Cup of coffee, no sugar dear. Thanks. :laughing:

Pauline
20-02-2010, 09:32 AM
I can't remember the last time I actually spoke to Pauline, I just email her or speak on here.:ROFL1:

I think it was in the 70's wasn't it? .... something like "I do" :laughing:

ajs
20-02-2010, 09:34 AM
lol

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Winnie
20-02-2010, 12:41 PM
Ooo you are so funny :laughing: I just shout through to the sittingroom from my computer in the snug to hubby on the lap-top :D must be the secret of a happy marriage, we tied the knot in 197* :thumbsup:

Graham
20-02-2010, 01:18 PM
I think it was in the 70's wasn't it? .... something like "I do" :laughing:

Ah yes my sweet, the best two words I have ever uttered.

(Another few brownie points collected):D