PDA

View Full Version : FRIDAY WAHOOOOOOOOOO

angeldelight
19-02-2010, 07:28 AM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Morning Everyone on this white Friday - well thats if you got the snow like we did ?

What is everyone doing today - the kids are going to love going out in this weather

Almost the weekend :jump for joy:

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

hayleychildcare
19-02-2010, 07:31 AM
morning........... Just got the frost here No snow.

Thank crunchie its Friday, im so tired.

Only got 2 mindees today 9 and 3 years. No idea what we are doing yet.

Hope everyone has a great day.:clapping:

charleyfarley
19-02-2010, 07:35 AM
Morning Angel

Yes it's a white Friday here too :panic: Hoping it's not going to stay as I really need to empty my car before getting my new one tomorrow :clapping: Why do I alays leave things to the last minute :rolleyes:

Only one lo here with my two and he wants to do glueing today so that's us sorted.

Have a great day everyone

Carol xx

janminder
19-02-2010, 07:40 AM
Morning, no snow just damp and cold. Am off to fill every saucepan and jug with water as at 9am my water is being turned off while they hopefully stop the leak that has been going on since december.

miss mopple
19-02-2010, 07:41 AM
Morning!

Just wet and grey here :( We're off tenpin bowling this morning then a cinema afternoon at home with popcorn to round off the week :clapping:

Twinkles
19-02-2010, 07:51 AM
GOOD MORNING !!!!!

Well girls we survived another half term holidays - go us :clapping:

Bit rainy/sleety here.

We're off to sure start this morning they are organising something for the older children.

Then we're going to the local aerodrome to watch the planes and have lunch.

Have a good one everybody :thumbsup:

Oh yeah .....Friday dance !!!!

http://i.mnsls.com/740/74094.gif (http://www.mnsls.com/animated-pictures-74094.html)

I'll be checking later to see who's been joining in :D

sweets
19-02-2010, 07:54 AM
going to be a looong day for me! ive got a 12mnth old and a 16mnth old but i have to wait in for my new fridge freezer to arrive, its coming between 8am and 6pm :angry: comet said i could pay an extra extortionate amount to specify a delivery time:angry:

lets hope it comes early so i can go out somewhere:D

solly
19-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Good morning

Well after a bads nights sleep i will have 6 mindees today ranging from 2 - 8 not sure what they want to day but we will decide when they are all here.

Its grey and damp here but may try and get to the park for a run around. I have got to phone the cis regarding getting on a firstaid course.

Tonight i finish at 5 so will then get ready to go out as DH is 50 tomorrow so we are out tonight with friends and are going for a meal tomorrow with somemore friends so we have a weekend of celebrations ahead.

Probably wont be doing anything on sunday

maryp0ppins
19-02-2010, 08:08 AM
WOOOOO YEAH!!!!

Friday is such a lovely word :)

Snow here is looking nice & it's still snowing now :jump for joy:

Defo getting boots on & going out with the kiddies........

Enjoy your day everbody :thumbsup:

PS thanks to a previous post from me about "some people just don't get it"
I've had so many lovely people advice me with my late payment policy's. I'm feeling positive, & ready to rumble xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

singlewiththree
19-02-2010, 08:12 AM
Nice to have these posts back.

Its white here too and we were going out for the day but we are all exhausted even though I don't work school hols. My mouth is still hurting having had a tooth out on Monday morning :angry: I think we are going craft shopping to wilkinsons, B&M and Quality Save then back for a chill day :D

desiderata
19-02-2010, 08:36 AM
Yea snow here too. I should only have one mindee today but was hoping that seeing as tho I have had her all week and mom is off work all week with her sibling that she would say they werent coming today and I could have a day off!!:( no chance.

Is due at 9 but has been turning up anytime between 9 and 11. It doesnt matter what I say it doesnt make a difference.

No idea what to do yet.xx

mama2three
19-02-2010, 08:38 AM
FRIDAY ,NOOOOOOOO

that means that all the things i wanted to get done mindeeless over half term are now supposed to get done today! no chance ,my big sis is coming to visit for the day , we dont see each other often enough. Many of these things are the same ones i promised myself Id do over the xmas holidays!

Graham
19-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Good morning Angel and everyone else, its white on the gardens here but the roads and pavements are clear thankfully.

Easy day for us just one LO for half a day and he is our lovely grandson so that doesn't count really, I know we are biased but he is a joy to look after.

Friday night is curry night, Pauline makes a mean chicken curry from scratch no jars or tins all the real ingredients, we will wash it down with a nice glass of red. http://bestsmileys.com/eating1/15.gif

:happy banana:

Roseolivia
19-02-2010, 09:36 AM
Morning everyone. We've had a light dusting of snow but we're meant to get more:clapping: It is quite cold though.
No mindees today so housework day. Meant to get my assignment completed today as it's due in next Friday and i've hardly started it. Luckily only before/after schoolies next week so will have to do it then, as usual last minute but i seem to do well under pressure:laughing:
Had a great day yesterday, only 1 mindee but neice and nephew were here so we went to the farm with sister and 3 other nephews. The kids loved it, not even whinged about the cold. Mindee even said she loves coming here as she loves all the activities we do.
Graham-Hope you and Pauline have a nice curry tonight.
Have a great day everyone

sarah32
19-02-2010, 09:40 AM
Snow here, only 1 mindee and my two daughters.

Went to go to centre this morning and car wont start so not a good start to the day.

It to cold to go outside as mindee starts screaming because hes hands hurt so will probably give that a miss.

so day in.:)

Helen Dempster
19-02-2010, 10:15 AM
No snow here :-( Just rain...lots and lots and LOTS of rain!

I'm soooooooooo glad it's Friday though. This week's been...challenging, shall we say!

Hope you all have a great Friday and an even better weekend!

helenlc
19-02-2010, 11:03 AM
No snow here - although there was a flurry this morning but more wet than anything else.

Have one mindee aged 2 who finishes at 3 today!! Woop woop!!:clapping:

Also, last minute additions - 5 yr old twins but only til 1 !! Woop woop again!!!:clapping:

Also, DD has no football training tomorrow which means I dont have to get up early on my precious Saturday and stand in the freezing cold for 2 1/2 hours!! Woop woop yet again!!!:clapping: :laughing:

Enjoy that Friday feeling everybody!!

FizzysFriends
19-02-2010, 11:56 AM
The weekend starts at 3.15pm today :clapping:

Good job really cos they are driving my round the bend today :panic:

ORKSIE
19-02-2010, 12:17 PM
Sorry I'm late...
Good afternoon all
Need some good vibes DH going into hosp for his opp in about 20 mins.

Have a good one all

xx

miffy
19-02-2010, 12:26 PM
Sorry I'm late...
Good afternoon all

Have a good one all

xx

Hope everything goes OK Orksie

Miffy xx

ajs
19-02-2010, 12:37 PM
oh hairy one i wouldn't have been mean to you on fb if i'd known.

good luck mr orksie i hope all goes well

will you be playing florence nightingale tonight then orksie

TheBTeam
19-02-2010, 01:30 PM
Me I am watching my ds 11 play football for the district in cup semi final.

Then i am off for a meal tonight with a group of cm to celebrate one of their 50th birthdays.

Then more district football for ds tomorrow and two team games for both ds and dd on Sunday!

Graham
19-02-2010, 02:39 PM
Sorry I'm late...
Good afternoon all

Have a good one all

xx

Sending good vibes your way, hope everything goes ok.

LOOPYLISA
19-02-2010, 03:52 PM
Sorry I'm late...
Good afternoon all

Have a good one all

xx

Good luck mr orksie x :thumbsup:

Hebs
19-02-2010, 03:54 PM
my weekend started at 6pm last night and i'm off now til tuesday :clapping:

i love long weekends :laughing: