PDA

View Full Version : Polaroid Pogo tips

Shar
17-02-2010, 06:09 PM
The papers for the Polaroid Pogo come in packs of 10. This is because they go "Off" quickly. Wait till you have about 10 pic's to print & use within 3 days of opening the pack or the quality of the photo's will be bad. I have found this out through trial and error. Apart from this problem it's the greatest gadget going, just the right size for observations.:thumbsup:

solly
17-02-2010, 06:18 PM
Sorry but i am going to disagree with this i sometimes only print a couple of pictures at a time then dont use it for a week or so then come back and print more and i have not noticed ant difference in the quality of the photos. I have also used paper that was supposed to be out of date and there was no change in the quality:)

TheBTeam
17-02-2010, 06:20 PM
I dont know cos within 4 days I have used two packs both of which ran out at end of Jan10.

My tip is let the printer finish printing a picture before sending the next, otherwise you get a hybrid version of the two, I found this out when i tried stacking them up in line to print!!!!!

tammys-tots
20-02-2010, 07:11 PM
I dont know cos within 4 days I have used two packs both of which ran out at end of Jan10.

My tip is let the printer finish printing a picture before sending the next, otherwise you get a hybrid version of the two, I

found this out when i tried stacking them up in line to print!!!!!

please can anyone help! had pogo printer a week, prints were ok but few lines and not as good as my other printer, then i discovered you are ment to put the blue card underneath the paper or they dont print out clear :). So now the card keeps coming out every time i switch it on does anyone no what to do thanks

Tam's Tribe
20-02-2010, 07:21 PM
I so want one of these but my mobile contract is up soon and I will be upgrading my phone (oldest son is already eyeing up my phone and youngest son eyeing up his big brothers :laughing: ) and might be getting an iPhone and it isnt compatible :mad:

dlissaman
20-02-2010, 07:21 PM
It is supposed to come out. According to a u tube video (sorry i do not have the link, i googled the pogo) the zinc paper gives the pogo all the info it needs for the next 10 sheets. I have read that is you do have lines to put the paper through a few times.

tammys-tots
20-02-2010, 07:29 PM
It is supposed to come out. According to a u tube video (sorry i do not have the link, i googled the pogo) the zinc paper gives the pogo all the info it needs for the next 10 sheets. I have read that is you do have lines to put the paper through a few times.
Hi thanks, thought i was doing something wrong lol as usual