PDA

View Full Version : Anyone got a vibration plate exerciser?

Spangles
17-02-2010, 10:04 AM
Has anyone got a vibration plate exerciser thingy-majig? Ha!

I ordered one last night and I'm really excited about getting it but wondered if anyone on here had experience of one? Do they work? Do you get toned?

helenlc
17-02-2010, 01:26 PM
My friend has one, I had a quick go and it feels really funny at first.

But it really toned her up and with minimal effort as you just stand there.

I would like one if I had the money - and the space to store it!!!:laughing:

Ripeberry
17-02-2010, 02:09 PM
I'd love to get one :)

patevans
17-02-2010, 02:10 PM
I use them at the gym - I call it the wobbler :laughing:

ajs
17-02-2010, 02:36 PM
apperently you should not just stand still but move if only a bit as each movement is multiplied and will tone you quicker
for instance if you need to work your thighs then do a few squts while on the machine and you really work them harder

janminder
17-02-2010, 04:50 PM
not got one but it sounds good

FizzysFriends
17-02-2010, 04:57 PM
There was discussion about them at the childrens centre monday. A lady there has lost 8st and says she has no wobbly bits thanks to using one for 10 mins a day.

I think though you have to get the right one, if it doesn't vibrate enough then its not useful.

sillysausage
17-02-2010, 05:32 PM
Sorry but....

I think though you have to get the right one, if it doesn't vibrate enough then its not useful.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

slap my hand for having a dirty mind:blush:

cabby
17-02-2010, 05:48 PM
Has anyone got a vibration plate exerciser thingy-majig? Ha!

I ordered one last night and I'm really excited about getting it but wondered if anyone on here had experience of one? Do they work? Do you get toned?

which one did you get? have you got a link to it?
i used one a lot when i went to the gym and it did seem to work, i have been thinking about getting one for at home but dont know which one:) :)

Spangles
17-02-2010, 07:31 PM
I've bought Vibropower Max or something from Idealworld shopping channel, it was £99.99 plus £5.99 postage - their usual price is £149.99 so was good bargain, it was on two payments so I don't have to fork it all out at once thank goodness! I think they are still selling them at that price at the moment.

I don't have it yet so can't comment if it's any good but I'm very excited!!!

Cazz
17-02-2010, 10:05 PM
Sorry but....

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

slap my hand for having a dirty mind:blush:

:laughing: :laughing:

I had to look twice at the thread title :D

Let us know what it's like Spangles. If you can lose 8 st by using one for 10 mins a day it sounds like a good investment and I'll be ordering one!!

helenlc
18-02-2010, 09:16 AM
I've bought Vibropower Max or something from Idealworld shopping channel, it was £99.99 plus £5.99 postage - their usual price is £149.99 so was good bargain, it was on two payments so I don't have to fork it all out at once thank goodness! I think they are still selling them at that price at the moment.

I don't have it yet so can't comment if it's any good but I'm very excited!!!

OOhh thats a great price!! My friend paid about £300-400 for hers. The idea of 2 installments appeals too.

Might just go and have a look...............

I know in my friends one the instruction book was hilarious as it showed the different ways in which to position yourself to tone different parts of the body !!!!:laughing: :laughing:

ORKSIE
18-02-2010, 10:24 AM
OOhh thats a great price!! My friend paid about £300-400 for hers. The idea of 2 installments appeals too.

Might just go and have a look...............

I know in my friends one the instruction book was hilarious as it showed the different ways in which to position yourself to tone different parts of the body !!!!:laughing: :laughing:

Think i may get me one of them:rolleyes: :blush:

Joannechildmind
22-02-2010, 10:22 PM
i have lots of body parts that need toning :blush: think i would have to do at least an hour a day :laughing:

patevans
25-08-2010, 05:25 PM
how have you been getting on with this? I really want one but dont know if they work or not?

Spangles
13-09-2010, 09:58 AM
I sent it back! I thought it was useless and, for some reason, it made me really itchy!

I wouldn't recommend one myself but then other people seem to think they're fab!