ajs
16-02-2010, 06:47 PM
hi my pogo has just arrived and i can't get my phone to find it on bluetooth

i have an LG secret and hve it set on find local device but it cn't find it

anyone know what i need to do to help it work

i'm getting cross now

Daddy Day Care
16-02-2010, 06:48 PM
no idea sorry, hearing a lot about these pogo printers, think ill look at getting one myself

Gareth
xx

Gizmo
16-02-2010, 06:59 PM
I hadnt switched mine on properly hold the button in for a couple of seconds until the light goes green, I was losing the plot too, mine now works fine
Hope its that :thumbsup:

TheBTeam
16-02-2010, 07:01 PM
Was just about to say make sure it is turned on, and it should find it, they are excellent, i did my obs whilst supervising all the kids, no scissors or glue to faff around with!

ajs
16-02-2010, 07:01 PM
hey fantastic thanks

got one printing right now thanks again

Gizmo
16-02-2010, 07:06 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :laughing: :laughing: :clapping:

ajs
16-02-2010, 07:08 PM
it's printed using the pictbridge but won't bluetooth ( which i would prefer ) does anyone know the way to change the file names so the pogo recognises an lg phone

dlissaman
16-02-2010, 08:30 PM
Sorry cant help.

mine arrived today too, i cannot get it to work via bluetooth with my samsung J700 i phone or on pictbridge on my samsung ES20 camera.

i have just been googling. But no ideas. Help.

solly
16-02-2010, 08:32 PM
ajs I have the LG renoir and i did get it to work by changing the photo files I am not sure whether your LG secret will be the same but this is how i did it

2 ways to rename pictures on KC910
1) Navigate to gallery, select your picture, touchscreen 'edit' icon above trash symbol. Then choosing save icon gives option to save as new file name.
2) Navigate to My Stuff, choose pictures. Menu icon at top left gives option to rename file.
The LG image filenames contain more than one dot which confuses some devices.

Someone on another forum sent me this and it worked with mine i will ask about the I phone for you and see if anything comes back

dlissaman
16-02-2010, 09:31 PM
my pogo now recognises my phone and i finally worked out that the pin access code was 6000, and not 6-0-0-0 as in the instruction leaflet. Hope this info helps someone. just wish my camera could connect.