PDA

View Full Version : who did it?

sweets
16-02-2010, 06:35 PM
who killed archie mitchell?

i'm going for Bradley (i think), he had the motive, has been a nervous wreck since and is known to be leaving the show next week. my only doubt is that it seems a bit obvious for him to do it as he is leaving if you know what i mean.

who do you think it is and WHY! lol.

im a bit bored tonight as you can probably tell:laughing:

caz3007
16-02-2010, 06:37 PM
I dont think its Bradley, its too obvious. Not sure who it is though as lots of others are obvious too. I reckon its going to someone totally unexpected, but dont know who :rolleyes:

Alibali
16-02-2010, 06:38 PM
Peggy:thumbsup:

Gizmo
16-02-2010, 06:57 PM
Peggy:thumbsup:

I think Peggy too :D

Daddy Day Care
16-02-2010, 06:57 PM
is that a guess alli or do you know its peggy???

Im so sad i cant wait for friday to find out, if i had to pick someone i think id pick ronnie.

Gareth
xx

sweets
16-02-2010, 07:03 PM
no dont think its peggy, for a start she is too small! she would never have reached the back of his head. lol, and deep down she loved him!

mum2two
16-02-2010, 07:05 PM
I'm a bit sad, and tried trawling the net to find out - but they've kept it such a good secret!! Will be quite good watching the live show. Hope someone fluffs their lines or something!! :laughing:

Another idea I read about is Ben, and Peggy takes the blame, which is why she goes to prison & leaves the show...

But, he wasn't seen sneaking off last night, and then walking around with black gloves... :rolleyes: That made me chuckle!!

xx

madredann
16-02-2010, 07:06 PM
it was Ben hehe

christine e
16-02-2010, 07:06 PM
ROXY!!!!! Or somebody

Cx

madredann
16-02-2010, 07:07 PM
or Rolys ghost bet some of you young uns dont remember Roly do you?:laughing:

SimplyLucy
16-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Lucy Beale...

Just because she is hormonal and evil!

It's a small world
16-02-2010, 07:11 PM
Peggy don't like her sorry and she's leaving but coming back in two years so story could develop don't even knw what I'm saying don't even watch it :laughing:

mum2two
16-02-2010, 07:12 PM

:laughing: I'm not that old - just been watching it since I was about 7!

xx

jaja
16-02-2010, 07:13 PM
i thought ben cause hes seen all his family been hurt by archie, but then this morning said that the person is very angry and there are three big clues since christmas, one is the person is very very angry and the other two clues have been given too..... although grant and sean are coming back very soon so maybe its them? he reacks everyones lives didnt he..... carnt wait until friday.......

caz3007
16-02-2010, 07:17 PM

I do. I dont remember watching in the beginning, but I was only 19, so had better things to do :)

sweets
16-02-2010, 07:20 PM
i remember roly! and little willie :laughing:

16-02-2010, 07:46 PM
When you saw the black gloved hands holding the ring, they looked like big hands as if they belonged to a man?????

sweets
16-02-2010, 08:01 PM
it was obviously NOT janine then as they are supposed to be revealing the killer on friday!

madredann
16-02-2010, 08:07 PM
perhaps it was sean? who lives with Janine he was jelouse of archie and janine wasnt he dont think he will let her go down for it instead of him

TheBTeam
16-02-2010, 08:08 PM
No idea!

Gizmo
16-02-2010, 08:10 PM
only revealing it to the viewers not the residents of the square the person apparently doesnt get arrested for ages yet, so cant be Bradley cos read he jumps on Friday (dont know how they will do that live)

PRINCESSDAISYFLOWER
16-02-2010, 08:49 PM
I think its the guy that lives with Janine.
cant wait for sean to come back, i love love love him!!!

doodles
16-02-2010, 08:54 PM
Apparantly not even the actors will know until they start the live filming so nobody can leak to the press.
Isnt Sean dead?? Oooh i didnt think of Ben... Not very believable though as he is way smaller than Archie so how would he of hit him on the head with the statue.
Hmmmmm, my money is on SAM!!!!

aly
16-02-2010, 09:02 PM
I think I read bradley leaves by dying.!!

It is too obvious for him I think as it has been totally about him recently.!

I think it was jack.

aly
16-02-2010, 09:04 PM
I think its the guy that lives with Janine.
cant wait for sean to come back, i love love love him!!!

Is he coming back?? I thought I read he is in america.

there wasa rumour started by the beeb bosses that it was hinted to be either sean or grant.
but then they also said to watch the xmas episode again the killer is very angry...but then i thought that didnt give the clue away.!

aly
16-02-2010, 09:05 PM
Apparantly not even the actors will know until they start the live filming so nobody can leak to the press.
Isnt Sean dead?? Oooh i didnt think of Ben... Not very believable though as he is way smaller than Archie so how would he of hit him on the head with the statue.
Hmmmmm, my money is on SAM!!!!

No he left once he excapsed from the icy river...only roxy knows he is still alive.

Alibali
16-02-2010, 09:08 PM
No. I'm just guessing too.

sweets
16-02-2010, 09:14 PM
maybe it was the evil dotty!!!! or kirsty whatever her name is:laughing:

TheBTeam
16-02-2010, 09:41 PM
I thought of Jack, but couldnt remember his name earlier!:blush: Only remembered it when i saw it written earlier!

LOOPYLISA
16-02-2010, 10:56 PM
ROXY!!!!! Or somebody

Cx

I think Roxy too xxx :D

DCMS
16-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Heard Bradley and Peggy were both leaving. Bradley commits suicide so that leaves Peggy. Not sure if she's killer though. Can't see the point if bringing back a character to just lock them away.

littlesprogs
17-02-2010, 10:45 AM
Bradley doesnt commit suicide it was a made up rumour

patevans
17-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I say Grant or Sean Slater simply because all the rest just seem to easy :huh:

LOOPYLISA
17-02-2010, 11:10 AM
I say Grant or Sean Slater simply because all the rest just seem to easy :huh:

You could be right there

michellethegooner
17-02-2010, 11:15 AM
I think it maybe ryan, simply because I am trying 2 think who had key 2 Janine's flat?? as ring was planted there, presumably by the REAL killer,

patevans
17-02-2010, 11:18 AM
I think it maybe ryan, simply because I am trying 2 think who had key 2 Janine's flat?? as ring was planted there, presumably by the REAL killer,

how about Jay????? didnt he used to live there with billy hmmmm maybe he still has a key and he done it lol :laughing:

michellethegooner
17-02-2010, 11:20 AM
how about Jay????? didnt he used to live there with billy hmmmm maybe he still has a key and he done it lol :laughing:

and the plot thickens lol ANOTHER suspect :laughing:

patevans
17-02-2010, 11:21 AM
and the plot thickens lol ANOTHER suspect :laughing:

:laughing:

Joannechildmind
17-02-2010, 04:10 PM
i think Ben

Alibali
17-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I didn't think Ben until I read this, but now I think of it .................. he is a Mitchell boy after all!

sweets
17-02-2010, 05:47 PM
no way is it ben! hes far too much of a wimp. lol

Helen Dempster
18-02-2010, 04:23 PM
At first, I didn't think it was ANY of the regular characters, I thought it was going to be the ex wife (can't remember her name - Roxy and Ronnie's mum) but she seems to have gone completely out of the picture now....so I have NO IDEA! I don't think it's Bradley though. Can't wait to see it tomorrow :clapping:

EllaBella
18-02-2010, 04:25 PM
it was sean slater who killed archie, stacey had a secret meeting with him and it all came out about the baby , :thumbsup:

Mollymop
18-02-2010, 04:29 PM
Me and hubs reakons it was BECCA!!! (Stacey's friend) - you heard it here first!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eastenders producer Dietric (sp?) Santer said the other day that there has been 3 clues already. I remember Becca was shook up about being in the Vic when she came to live with Stacey - do you remember that? She said she wanted to go as she didn't like it in there. I reakon that was one of the clues.

Stacey told her about it when she was in the hospital and she killed him before she got out?? Long shot - but I think I am right!!:laughing: :D

Carpet Monkeys
18-02-2010, 04:30 PM
I don't think anyone actually killed him .... I think he just stumbled into the bust, fell to the floor and the bust landed on him!!!!

maryp0ppins
18-02-2010, 04:41 PM
I think its Jack....or maybe Ronnie......or maybe Phil....or maybe.....oh gosh i dont know but im defo gonna be watching friday & you know if they do the DUFF DUFFS before they show us who did it i'm gonna smash my TV :rolleyes:

Mollymop
18-02-2010, 04:46 PM
you know if they do the DUFF DUFFS before they show us who did it i'm gonna smash my TV :rolleyes:

:laughing: :laughing:

Oh no, it's my Bacardi night round my sisters on Friday - I bet I miss it!!!:panic:

manjay
18-02-2010, 05:09 PM
Wellard gets my vote:D

patevans
18-02-2010, 05:29 PM
I think its Jack....or maybe Ronnie......or maybe Phil....or maybe.....oh gosh i dont know but im defo gonna be watching friday & you know if they do the DUFF DUFFS before they show us who did it i'm gonna smash my TV :rolleyes:

you just know they will :angry:

patevans
18-02-2010, 05:30 PM
Me and hubs reakons it was BECCA!!! (Stacey's friend) - you heard it here first!!!:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Eastenders producer Dietric (sp?) Santer said the other day that there has been 3 clues already. I remember Becca was shook up about being in the Vic when she came to live with Stacey - do you remember that? She said she wanted to go as she didn't like it in there. I reakon that was one of the clues.

Stacey told her about it when she was in the hospital and she killed him before she got out?? Long shot - but I think I am right!!:laughing: :D

ooh yes :idea:

LOOPYLISA
18-02-2010, 05:56 PM

Ahhhhh you could be right :thumbsup:

zillervalley
18-02-2010, 06:49 PM
me and dh think its gonna be grant

dont really know cant wait til friday so pleased its half term hear and i am not at brownies

ziller

miss mopple
18-02-2010, 06:52 PM
I think it was Ryan as he was jealous :)

Daddy Day Care
18-02-2010, 06:59 PM
Eastenders......everybody's talking about it

Daddy Day Care
18-02-2010, 07:05 PM
Did you know you can actualy bet on this???? heres the list in order of who the bookies think did it. Looking at it they dont think its anyof the real obvious suspects and little ben is quite a hot favourite.

Ben Mitchell
Sean Slater
Ryan Malloy
Shirley Carter
Peggy Mitchell
Becca Swanson
Grant Mitchell
Stacey Slater
Bradley Branning
Jack Branning
Roxy Mitchell
Tracy the Barmaid
Max Branning
Ronnie Mitchell
Sam Mitchell
Janine Butcher
Phil Mitchell

littlesprogs
19-02-2010, 09:56 AM
eastenders have said one of the main clues was on christmas day (the day it happened) and the person who did it was very angry on this day so it cant be becca, grant or sean because they weren't in that episode.

I think Ben or Ryan

estrelas
19-02-2010, 10:09 AM

huggableshelly
19-02-2010, 10:36 AM
Wellard gets my vote:D

with his long floppy tail and his angel doggy wings lol ... nice one

LOOPYLISA
19-02-2010, 11:40 AM
Becca or Glenda :thumbsup:

Mollymop
19-02-2010, 12:37 PM
and.....I reakon becca kills Bradley tonight as well ....

He over hears becca telling Stacey it was her who killed archie after all she said she would kill anyone for best mate - Bradley gets upset that he has been through soooo much and all along it was Becca and Stacey knew as well - he goes after her (becca) and Becca cos she is worried about Bradely going to the police pushes him out of the window!!!:idea: :D :laughing:

estrelas
19-02-2010, 01:16 PM
and.....I reakon becca kills Bradley tonight as well ....

He over hears becca telling Stacey it was her who killed archie after all she said she would kill anyone for best mate - Bradley gets upset that he has been through soooo much and all along it was Becca and Stacey knew as well - he goes after her (becca) and Becca cos she is worried about Bradely going to the police pushes him out of the window!!!:idea: :D :laughing:

you could get a job writing the scripts x

Tina O
19-02-2010, 07:04 PM
I have been informed by my OH that I am watching eastenders tonight........ (the last time I watched it was I don't know when).... and my answer to the question who killed Archie Mitchell is........

WHO IS ARCHIE MITCHELL?

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Fabby
19-02-2010, 07:20 PM
SEAN SLATER!!!! X

sweets
19-02-2010, 07:23 PM
SEAN SLATER!!!! X

mmm maybe:)

FizzysFriends
19-02-2010, 08:23 PM
So who did it?

Dr Legg or Lofty?

sweets
19-02-2010, 08:44 PM
poor poor braders!

Alibali
19-02-2010, 08:46 PM
RIP Bradley:( It was really good.

Cazz
19-02-2010, 08:55 PM
Did Bradley jump or fall? I couldn't decide!

Stacey - I didn't suspect her at all.

My dd is really worried about what's going to happen to her baby when she goes to prison :laughing:

caz3007
19-02-2010, 09:00 PM
Did Bradley jump or fall? I couldn't decide!

Stacey - I didn't suspect her at all.

My dd is really worried about what's going to happen to her baby when she goes to prison :laughing:

He definately fell, overbalanced.

I wonder when we will find out who the dad is. Wonder how Max can keep it to himself

LOOPYLISA
19-02-2010, 09:03 PM
What a load of p **p

zillervalley
19-02-2010, 09:11 PM
didnt think it would have been tracey, better on bbc three
ziller

Cazz
19-02-2010, 09:38 PM
He definately fell, overbalanced.

I wonder when we will find out who the dad is. Wonder how Max can keep it to himself

I thought she had given it away last night?

When she was asked if she knew who the father was she looked over at Ryan, then paused and said "No".

I may be wrong though - I didn't get the killer right!!

jelly15
19-02-2010, 09:42 PM
Didn't think it would be Stacey. Thought most of the acting was great, at times I forgot it was live. Camera work was a bit poor at times though.

avril
19-02-2010, 10:42 PM
I thought she had given it away last night?

When she was asked if she knew who the father was she looked over at Ryan, then paused and said "No".

I may be wrong though - I didn't get the killer right!!

I think the Dad might be Ryan too after than lingering look!

Poor Bradder's, as for Stacey she let him stew for how long knowing she'd done it :eek:

Can't wait for next week!!!!!!

Gizmo
19-02-2010, 10:46 PM
if the cast only found out tonight who the killer was when are next weeks episodes getting filmed then :panic:

aly
19-02-2010, 10:51 PM
if the cast only found out tonight who the killer was when are next weeks episodes getting filmed then :panic:

apparently they have already been filmed.

I watched the'aftermath' on bbc3 afterwards and they have already been filmed.

Cazz
19-02-2010, 10:55 PM
apparently they have already been filmed.

I watched the'aftermath' on bbc3 afterwards and they have already been filmed.

Wasn't there 2 possible scenario's for tonight's show and the cast didn't find out until a little before they went on air?

I read that in a magazine but haven't watched the aftermath show yet so don't know if that's right!

huggableshelly
20-02-2010, 07:36 AM
did anyone think it was wierd how Bradley landed?

when he fell he was on his back feet facing the building

when the cameras went back to him his head was closer to the building and they had to roll him over on to his back!

ok ok ok i know its not real BUT they lingered on the fall to long and should have mvoed the camera sooner so the fall on his back was not so noticable!

Ryan is the father
Lucy is preggy though noone knows it yet and jayne will bring the baby up as hers
and I'm going to marry Jack ...... oh hang on that bit doesnt really happen lol so dont tell my hubby!

huggableshelly
20-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Wasn't there 2 possible scenario's for tonight's show and the cast didn't find out until a little before they went on air?

I read that in a magazine but haven't watched the aftermath show yet so don't know if that's right!

there were 10 different endings and 2 were shown on the aftermath so dont think we will get to see the others now unless they are online somewhere

mama2three
20-02-2010, 08:12 AM
what were the other ones on the aftermath??

maryp0ppins
20-02-2010, 08:17 AM
Jack fluffed his lines near the beginning, was a good one though they did really well & i thought Stacey was brilliant as it was live an all.

Poor braders :panic: ! & as 4 Ronnie....what i mixed up life shes had :( .

Tam's Tribe
20-02-2010, 08:30 AM
Thank goodness for this thread . . . missed everything (was watching the beginning) coz what I initial thought was my DS 4 yrs execma flaring up ended up being a severe allergic reaction so had to get medicine for him . . . he is much much better this morning!!

So Bradders is dead and Stacey in jail . . . who would of thought it!!! (yeap Enders script writers) . . . well I aint too sad, they were getting a bit annoying, especially with the addition of Becca!!!

Thanks Everyone!!!! Reading some posts, I reckon there would be some fabulous critic writers within the forum!!!

mama2three
20-02-2010, 08:33 AM
we dont know that stacey will get 'caught' though. surely the police etc will presume it was bradley - especially with the dna evidence. its just whether stacey can cope and doesnt confess. cant see max shopping her.

Minstrel
20-02-2010, 09:06 AM
Stacey isn't in jail (yet!) she just confessed to max right at the end after bradley fell.

The other two endings shown were Max (same scene but him saying it not stacey) and Ryan (to Janine outside their house after watching bradley fall).

The exec producer said they had a list of about 10 possibles but always knew it would be stacey. and the next few weeks shows have been filmed but in a way that everything could have double meanings so none of the cast guessed. he said you'll understand when you watch them.

Shame Lacey Turner wasn't on the aftermath show, apparently lost her voice and struggled through the live show as it was.

All in all i thought it was great and i loved it! :clapping:

(ps hubby and i both wrote on a piece of paper who we thought it was and showed each other afterwards- we both had Sean Slater!)- shame it wasn't- would have loved to have seen him back - yum!:D