PDA

View Full Version : Planning Activities, and festivals for baby's

jus
16-02-2010, 09:51 AM
Hi Everyone,
Might b silly q but do any of you plan Activities, festivals and themes for babies 8-20:blush:

Activities, mark making, colouring, gloop etc

Mothers day and easter soon any ideas for child to make at this age

the older mindee normally makes a card for mum, and easter basket for him self.

The older mindee is here one and half hours morning then school after school can't plan as sometimes dad's here at 4 or sometimes there don't come while 5-5.30.

Hope you can help with some ideas:thumbsup:

Thanx
Jus:jump for joy:

ss1983
16-02-2010, 10:12 AM
Hi Everyone,
Might b silly q but do any of you plan Activities, festivals and themes for babies 8-20:blush:

Activities, mark making, colouring, gloop etc

Mothers day and easter soon any ideas for child to make at this age

the older mindee normally makes a card for mum, and easter basket for him self.

The older mindee is here one and half hours morning then school after school can't plan as sometimes dad's here at 4 or sometimes there don't come while 5-5.30.

Hope you can help with some ideas:thumbsup:

Thanx
Jus:jump for joy:

hi my mindee is 14 months i plan we doing nursery rhymes next, he enjoys alot of messy play, cornflour paint, glitter glue,
i do mothers day cards and get him to help me, easter i buy or make something for him to take home,

dobby
16-02-2010, 11:30 AM
I sometimes struggle with this and find the best way of thinking of ideas is to look at stage of development and "from childs view" so for example if you were doing colours with older children, baby would enjoy joining in with songs and action rhymes based around colours and messy play with coloured play dough - the children would get differant things from same activity iykwim

hope this helps :)

Andrea08
16-02-2010, 11:49 AM
at this age your looking at your obs and his next steps not so much planning as you allow all children to join in with activities around them and what the older children are doing..