PDA

View Full Version : Phil & Ted, Connecta Sling and more..

mrs lilly
15-02-2010, 08:51 PM
Am giving up a lot of my childminding so have loads and loads of bits to get rid of now.

I am going to ebay this lot by Friday but thought would put it up on here 1st and see if anyone is interested :)

Phil & Ted E3 in Charcol and Black. I bought the double seat for the sport so its the one that reclines. Also have 2 x panniers in grey, double raincover and a double shade a babe for it. Want £200 ono. Courier will be £20.

Connecta Sling. Bought new for £55 plus post and have used max 4 times. Looking for £50 ono

Graco High back booster in black and red. Can detach the back and just use as a booster seat. £18

I have 2 Britax Cruiser Plus Car seats. These are fab and they don't make them any more. Can be used from 18 months right through to approx 8 years of age. They have a movable head rest and clip you put the seat belt through so its sits at exactly the right level for the child in the car. £15 each.

Fisher Price swing which you can fold up and carry about. Takes 4 x c batteries and is just fab. £18.

Booster seat which clips onto table. So much better than the big bulky ones that you have to fix to a chair. easy to transport as well. £15

3 wheeled scooter with tray and parent handle attached. Used by my daughter about twice (don't tell her grandparents though as they bought it for her! LOL) RRP £50 in John Lewis. £25 ono

All of the above with postage at cost :)

pics can be seen here

http://www.photobox.co.uk/my/album?album_id=316688390

little miss chatterbox
15-02-2010, 09:05 PM
sorry to hear you're giving up minding.

Can I ask where you are for collection? Thanks

mrs lilly
15-02-2010, 10:26 PM
Not giving up so much as cutting right back hence don't need a double anymore.

I am in Loughton, Essex (just off M25) A courier is between 15-20 pounds for pushchair and postage would be at cost, so 2nd class recorded for everything else.