PDA

View Full Version : Things to do in London with a mix age range

louise
15-02-2010, 06:10 PM
Hi. I'm off to London on Thurs with my ds nearly 6, brother nearly 13 and sister nearly 15.
I'm going to the science museum but wondering what else to do. My brother is the annoying one. It needs to keep his interest which is why ive choosen the science museum as he likes to do intereactive things. I was going to go to the British museum as ds loves Egypt at the moment.

Is there anything else? That also doesn't cost a lot. Ds would probably get bored at some of the places i thought the older ones would like.

Both ds and my brother would love the Wembley tour but dh wants to go and i now cant book it.

Thanks
Lou

Monkey1
15-02-2010, 06:38 PM
The national history museum is free and the dinosaur exhibition is fab!

breezy
15-02-2010, 09:22 PM
The national history museum is free and the dinosaur exhibition is fab!

Omg I was gonna say that, we must have a psychic connection, or is it psychotic?:eek:

louise
16-02-2010, 09:32 AM
Thanks guys. I had asked my brother if he wanted to go to the Natural history museum already and he said no. See what i mean by an annoying 12 yr old. I think he would like Ripleys Believe it or not but im not paying £22 for me to get in plus 3 kids.

grindal
16-02-2010, 11:41 AM
All the museums are free - so you can dip in and out of them - but they do get very busy during half terms. What about something like the aquarium or a ride on the London eye - or a boat trip? There is a trip on something that goes around the streets a bit and then turns into a boat and goes up the river! South Bank is good just to wander along too - there are lots of street artists around, and lots of places to stop for drinks etc.