PDA

View Full Version : diet starts tomorrow

It's a small world
14-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Im starting my diet tomorrow fed up of being big...going to have Special K for breakfast and Special K for lunch and a healthy meal for dinner...do you think I can lose 2 stone by May ???? Wii fit coming out and walking to collect ds from school after holidays as no other school runs to do for a week.

Wish me luck...:blush:

Alibali
14-02-2010, 05:44 PM
Good luck - I'm hoping to too!

sue m
14-02-2010, 06:01 PM
Good luck. I need to go back on mine, I've put on the stone I lost. She said sitting here with her jeans undone! :eek: I can't keep my fingers out of the biscuit tin. :blush:

patevans
14-02-2010, 06:04 PM
Im starting my diet tomorrow fed up of being big...going to have Special K for breakfast and Special K for lunch and a healthy meal for dinner...do you think I can lose 2 stone by May ???? Wii fit coming out and walking to collect ds from school after holidays as no other school runs to do for a week.

Wish me luck...:blush:

I am back on mine tomorrow (again :blush:) I am feeling very motivated to do it after my visitor yesterday ;)

Cammie Doodle
14-02-2010, 06:14 PM
I am back on mine tomorrow (again :blush:) I am feeling very motivated to do it after my visitor yesterday ;)

Maybe I need a vistor if it makes you motivated ;)

patevans
14-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Maybe I need a vistor if it makes you motivated ;)

:laughing:

margimum
14-02-2010, 08:52 PM
DD wedding is in 7 weeks and I NEED to drop 2 dress sizes:eek: :eek: Already bought expensive outfit in a small 16.
I'm having porridge for breakfast, soup and a sandwich(no butter) for lunch and chicken and veg for tea, usually. I only started a week ago due to xmas then my holiday, but my jeans are definitely looser!!
I find when DH is working nights I get bored in the evening and tend to open the wine, then I get the munchies:angry: Tonight I'm drinking water in a wine glass to try to fool myself...... it actually has worked so far:clapping:
Hope I can keep it up!

mrs c
15-02-2010, 03:39 PM
Its fatal drinking alcohol - makes you want to nibble on the nice unhealthy fattening yummy food :jump for joy:

estrelas
15-02-2010, 04:49 PM
Think i lost atleast half a stone this weekend, throwing up :eek:

custardcream
15-02-2010, 05:02 PM
I have started the special K 2 week challenge today.
So far i have needed a wee 9 times today.:eek: think i must be retaining water. lol

amanda1309
15-02-2010, 05:35 PM
Think i lost atleast half a stone this weekend, throwing up :eek:

me too, but don't think i will be taking it up as a diet. lol

Hope your feeling better now.