PDA

View Full Version : Im going to look at a punto today :)

funfunfun
14-02-2010, 12:25 PM
Maybe al buy iy who know's ( so exciteing)

sad but true :)

PixiePetal
14-02-2010, 01:36 PM
My CM friend had a punto - loved it :clapping:

Small, but big inside IYSWIM. Changed to a doblo when she needed more boot room for her daughters wheelchair and buggies too.

We got a doblo too, well DH - as I don't drive. Brill for inside space and HUGE boot :thumbsup:

funfunfun
14-02-2010, 01:38 PM
Only thing is has no power steering

PixiePetal
14-02-2010, 01:40 PM
Only thing is has no power steering

wide turning circle too. Could never turn in the road :rolleyes:

It's a small world
14-02-2010, 05:32 PM
I had a Puntoi before I got my Zafira...loved it ..power steering (city button for tight parking) electirc windows the lot..only problem wasnt big enough soo sad to get rid of it:( ...but needed to change as needed bigger car...let us know how you get on

charleyfarley
14-02-2010, 05:42 PM
Must be the weekend for buying cars. I bought a Fiat Ulysse yesterday, can't believe how big it is :panic: But I really love it already so can't wait to collect it :clapping: Mine has alsorts of extras I probably won't know how to use :blush:

Carol xxx

dobby
14-02-2010, 05:55 PM
Must be a pretty old model for no power steering - I have had 2, my last one bought new in 2000 had full power steering with the city drive button (makes it as light as a feather for tight turns etc brill) but i thought the one before had basic power steering two?

I loved both and they were brill cars for everyday use - if i didnt need a humungeous car for childminding I would have another as you get alot of car for your money and they are cheap to run usually.

Alibali
14-02-2010, 05:57 PM
Our other car is a punto and I love it - it has a 'girlie button' for parking too.

Loads of boot space and nice and comfy.

funfunfun
14-02-2010, 06:24 PM
It's a 94 model .....cant afford much else at the mo and as it's a 1st car i dont mind :) insurance £600 more than the car (OMG)

anyway i had a drive and it and it's not that bad at all ......have to give it a bit more work than what im used to but i love it

left a deposit and picking it up tmoz !!!Yippeeee

went to halfords on the way home for some girlie bits

margimum
14-02-2010, 08:35 PM
Just bought DS his first car this weekend. a peugeot 206. Car cost £1500 but insurance for him (18) and older sister whos been driving for 8 years is over £2000:eek: :eek: At least it's another chauffeur for me as I don't drive (I prefer to drink!!)

Bazza
14-02-2010, 10:29 PM
It's a 94 model .....cant afford much else at the mo and as it's a 1st car i dont mind :) insurance £600 more than the car (OMG)

anyway i had a drive and it and it's not that bad at all ......have to give it a bit more work than what im used to but i love it

left a deposit and picking it up tmoz !!!Yippeeee

went to halfords on the way home for some girlie bits

Make sure that it has all the outstanding safety recalls carried out on it. Go to any Fiat dealer or even just call them up and give them your reg or last 8 of the chassis number and they will be able to tell you if there are any outstanding recalls on it.

Service departments wont always see the cars before a salesman sells them, so not always done.

I used to be a warranty manager for a Fiat/Alfa Romeo dealer in case you're wondering how i know pointless stuff like this.:D

funfunfun
16-02-2010, 09:53 AM
Thankyou

i had it checked out anyway ....bought it more than happy

Thanks again

peanuts
16-02-2010, 10:15 AM
we went out looking at the weekend for cars and ended up getting a nissan note. not getting it till the end of the month as have to arrange finance. had our last car for nearly 9 years now and it was looking a bit of a rust bucket