PDA

View Full Version : VERY QUIET HERE TONIGHT.....................

LOOPYLISA
13-02-2010, 08:18 PM
where is everyone ????

Im here, just tucked into chinese and now washing it down with a glass of white :D

beccas
13-02-2010, 08:23 PM
its been quiet all day i have been on and off and its been quiet not much going off.
i have just cleaned the stairs done the ironing and put it all away and youngest dd in bed other 2 ds playing on playstation sat here with a extra large glass of wine.:clapping:

Gizmo
13-02-2010, 08:36 PM
I'm sort of here trying to watch benjamin button but not really sure if I like it but its Brad so will prob stick with it
Having a glass of red :thumbsup:

It's a small world
13-02-2010, 08:39 PM
where is everyone ????

Im here, just tucked into chinese and now washing it down with a glass of white :D

Snap...except vodka and coke...

perhaps everyones gone out for Valentines day (so can recover tonight instead of working with a hangover Monday)

Im supposed to sorting my mindees learning journal as he leaves me on Thursday but thought I would just see whats going on.:p

Spangles
13-02-2010, 08:39 PM
Just popped on for a few mins with a cup of decaff tea! Ha!!! How boring is that!

sweets
13-02-2010, 09:10 PM
I'm sort of here trying to watch benjamin button but not really sure if I like it but its Brad so will prob stick with it
Having a glass of red :thumbsup:

got to be the most BORING film ever! lol. but something about it made me watch it to the end. had to do it in 3 parts though as i found it very long.

Pauline
13-02-2010, 10:35 PM
It's Valentine's Eve, where do you think everyone is :D

sue m
14-02-2010, 12:36 AM
I'm STILL here, all alone.........:blush: