PDA

View Full Version : rex the dinosaur

beccas
13-02-2010, 05:56 PM
does anyone know where i can get rex the dinosaur from toystory from for my nephew...... i wantto get it for him for being brave through his broken leg experince and hospital stay. he has all other characters from toystory but not that.

It's a small world
13-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Have you tried Disney as theyve released loads of Toy Story toys due to Toy Story 3 coming out,

Gizmo
13-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Just had a look on Amazon they have a Woody and Rex playset :thumbsup:

beccas
13-02-2010, 07:15 PM
yes seen the playset but he wants the big rex i got him slinky dog for xmas he already got woody and potatoe head and jessie.

will try disney didnt think of them

louise
13-02-2010, 07:59 PM
DS was obsessed with Toy story when he was 2/3 he is 6 this year. We got him loads from ebay as you could only get Buzz and Woody new then. We did get him a rex but he isnt that big. Might be worth a look if you get stuck. He still loves Toy Story i showed him the Toy Story 3 trailer and he can't wait. He has now been getting the Lego sets.
Good luck with the hunt.

angeldelight
13-02-2010, 08:04 PM
I think most places have sold out

The disney shop online do not have it - amazon did have it but it is out of stock

Hope you find one

In the meantime what about making one with your nephew ? :laughing:

http://www.dltk-kids.com/Crafts/cartoons/mrex.htm

Angel xxx

beccas
13-02-2010, 08:28 PM
I think most places have sold out

The disney shop online do not have it - amazon did have it but it is out of stock

Hope you find one

In the meantime what about making one with your nephew ? :laughing:

http://www.dltk-kids.com/Crafts/cartoons/mrex.htm

Angel xxx

mmmmmm maybe when i get a spare secound.....;)

Spangles
13-02-2010, 08:29 PM
They do tiny ones in our Tesco - they are in a two pack with either Buzz or Woody. Don't know if 'tiny' is of any use to you!

beccas
13-02-2010, 08:32 PM
no but thanks he wants a big one to complete his set i said if he started to walk on his own i would get him one, hes been intraction since new years eve i posted on here about him came home last friday but wont walk, cant say i blame him but he needs to otherwise back to hospital he was there 5 weeks

PixiePetal
13-02-2010, 08:40 PM
I had a look on ebay and there are a few different ones.

Search - rex toy story

louise
13-02-2010, 08:42 PM
I had a look on Ebay and they seem to be the same size as ds which is smaller then hand height. They did have one in a box. I looked on the Disney site and saw the grabber machine ds will love that. I love the Rex print out. Does anyone know how i can change the print colour into something other the black? Ive run out of black ink.