PDA

View Full Version : hi im new can any one help ? please!?

kimberley123
11-02-2010, 02:46 PM
:)
hi all my names kim
i had my prg reg on monday from osfsted and came on the comp it said im suttible so im very happy ( still need areas covering but i passed )
any way shes sent my cbs on tuesay any one know how long it takes in the westyourkshire area??
i just getting my t shirts printed looks fab i done them brough cheap tops and got my loo on looking fab hehehe x
any one can tell me how long there crbs took long - ? quick ?
tell me were all here to help
xx

Leanne59
11-02-2010, 05:29 PM
I sent mine on the 1st of jan and still waiting! keep checking in on CRB wetsite. If you think its taking to long ring them.

It's a small world
11-02-2010, 05:59 PM
mine took about 5-6 weeks..sometimes the last section (5) i think it is, can take the longest. I know social services held mine up. Give it a few weeks then call and ask.. you can also check on line..although this just tells you what stage you are on not when it has been completed. Hope that helps

sarah707
11-02-2010, 06:16 PM
Once it's in the system you can track it here -

http://www.crb.homeoffice.gov.uk/services/online_tracking_service.aspx

I hope you are enjoying the forum! :D

kimberley123
11-02-2010, 06:55 PM
hi thank you all !!
why is the socail servies bit always late?

can i ask any one advice
i been told it be fine but when i was about 14 me and mum had rows as we do and she called police etc wil lthis affect this? it never went to court and was onyl a row also me and a hubby called police on a row nothing bad only a row you think this be ok my hubbys a police man and he says it fine!!!! but i worry
also when i had my daugther when i was 16 ( 8 years ago) some one called social services they came out and nothing was ever done they laughed and said what a lovley well fed fatty baby !!! lol still the same at 8 years lol
i told my inspetor a bit she said no dont wory but wanna hear it from other people she said they may something only held it up a bit but not affect me to childmind she said she never pass me if she thought that all they did was go away and helped me with money etc they helped!
any way sorry about the long message i worry

i cant wait now spend so much!!! xxxxxx

Leanne59
11-02-2010, 08:01 PM
I love it here. Im so glad I found you, only been on here 2 days and its given me lots of ideas and answered lots of things I was:clapping: :thumbsup: unsure of. thanks!