PDA

View Full Version : I've just lost

ajs
11-02-2010, 02:08 PM
a baked bean lol

i have the afternoon off so ( and don't tell my kids as this is so banned ) i brought my plate of beans on toast into the office to eat and play on the laptop ( well catch up on the forum actually) and i dropped a bean and i cannot find it anywhere.

i am not sitting on it and it isn't caught up in my turn up either:blush: :blush:

huggableshelly
11-02-2010, 02:12 PM
lol typical on your day off too cuz a child would fidn it right away

i bet you find it later when you get changed for bed!

ajs
11-02-2010, 02:13 PM
lol typical on your day off too cuz a child would fidn it right away

i bet you find it later when you get changed for bed!

ooh i hope not

i am having a massage later, i hope it turns up before then

i really think that it fell onto the floor though not onto me.

Mollymop
11-02-2010, 02:15 PM
caught in your bra, now M, i would laugh if that were true especially before a massage! haha

ajs
11-02-2010, 02:17 PM
just checked no

but i do have a very funny story to tell of something getting caught in my bra maybe i'll leave that for another day or after if find the elusive bean

PixiePetal
11-02-2010, 02:19 PM
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

We have a no eating upstairs rule (for the kids anyway!)

I was found out last night - had a sneaky couple of cadburys mini egss in bed when watching tv. DH found me out, when he came up to bed there was one melting under the duvet - must have rolled away :laughing:

At least it was found :rolleyes: Had to wash all the bedding today :(

Chanelle
11-02-2010, 02:20 PM
It has gone to a place called 'Here'

Sorry .... I just finshed reading it wrtten by Cecilia Ahern .... Couldn't resist lol ....Anyone who has read the book will understand my logcal answer lmao !!

TheBTeam
11-02-2010, 02:27 PM
This reminds me of the other christmas at a party where the adults got a bit silly and drunk and a piece of chocolate got lost on a bloke, the next morning he woke up and thought he had poo'd himself as it was squashed and melted in his underpants, he was so drunk still he couldnt tell the difference and was too scared to do the sniff test until we told him it was chocolate!:laughing:

ajs
11-02-2010, 02:36 PM
This reminds me of the other christmas at a party where the adults got a bit silly and drunk and a piece of chocolate got lost on a bloke, the next morning he woke up and thought he had poo'd himself as it was squashed and melted in his underpants, he was so drunk still he couldnt tell the difference and was too scared to do the sniff test until we told him it was chocolate!:laughing:

but were you really sure lol

still haven;t found it

and i have cecilia aherns book on my list of books to read so hopefully i will soon know what you meant

Twinkles
11-02-2010, 02:41 PM
ooo oooo oooo I know...........it's with the cheque :D

ajs
11-02-2010, 02:47 PM
ooo oooo oooo I know...........it's with the cheque :D

how did i know you or wendy would say that

i was even going to preempt it by saying i bet it's behind the waxing machine.
well it could be with the cheque cos i can't find it anywhere else

ORKSIE
11-02-2010, 06:19 PM
Has the bean been found yet Amanda?:laughing:

mama2three
11-02-2010, 06:23 PM
its a has-been !
did you find it - check your bellybutton before your masseur comes!!

janminder
11-02-2010, 06:23 PM
Hope you have found your bean, its grapes I have problems with!

ajs
11-02-2010, 06:43 PM
its a has-been !
did you find it - check your bellybutton before your masseur comes!!

i went to her and thanks yes i did find it eventually exactly where it fell and in front of my eyes. it is the same colour as the flooring in the office and i just couldn't see it.