PDA

View Full Version : I can sheets

singingcactus
11-02-2010, 07:59 AM
I can't remember who mentioned these a few weeks ago. But I found some online (to see what they were) and printed one each off for my kids. I have them on my walls right now and have asked one of my new parents last night to tell me a couple of things that little one could do at home so I can write them on the sheet along with my obs AND she has brought me a sheet of paper this morning with 2 great I can's on. How easy was that to get written communication from a parent!!!!
I am going to get the little one to tell me a couple of other things they can do so we are all working together with it :) Then once it is full and has been up for a while I will copy it and send it home and put up a fresh one and begin again.
So thanks whoever it was who mentioned them, they are working out great here (I can even use them as target achieving sheets - my son WILL sit at the table for his whole meal by the end of Feb cos he wants to write that on his sheet lol).

madredann
11-02-2010, 08:04 AM
Can you post a link or web address as they sound really good

mama2three
11-02-2010, 08:26 AM
sound good , have you got a link please??

Blaze
11-02-2010, 09:27 AM
If they are the same I can sheets that I have been emailing - then no a link can't be posted sue to the origin of the sheets (see the top of the forum)!

Lily Grace
11-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Sorry for being dum but whereabout at the top are the formum!!!

dobby
11-02-2010, 02:49 PM
What Blaze is trying to explain is that the i can sheets she is referring to came from Sparklebox which whilst still running, will not be supported by this site and most other teaching resource sites due to owners convictions against children. Pauline explains all at posting top of page.

hth. You could proebely do something yourself very easily in word. :)

singingcactus
11-02-2010, 03:12 PM
They are really simple and look like this (if this attaches)

cabby
11-02-2010, 04:19 PM
i use one of these for each month, and put them in with the obs, in each of the boxes i write the 6 areas of learning ( c,d, kuw, ect) then just fill in with something new the lo has done that month.