PDA

View Full Version : Ofsted are comming tomorow!

dizzycatmojo
10-02-2010, 01:28 PM
Hi, I have got my pre-reg Ofsted visit tomorrow and the inspector said "we will go through all the questions in your booklet so make sure it's completed" I'm so nervous it feels like I'm about to take the most important test of my life! :( Lisa.

clio0602
10-02-2010, 04:02 PM
Don't worry you'll be fine! Yes and make sure you've filled in the booklet they go through most of it. Good luck x

Merry-Minder
10-02-2010, 04:10 PM
Pre-reg visits are always built up to be worse than they really are - there has been soooo many people on here that say that, including me.
You will be fine, and will feel so good when its over.

Good luck.xxx

LittleSteps
10-02-2010, 04:26 PM
Good luck, I'm sure I'll be the same when I have them coming out! Can I ask what the booklet is, do they send it to you when you send in the application form? I had my development worker out yesterday but I haven't had a booklet with questions :eek:

Johanna
10-02-2010, 08:07 PM
Good Luck :clapping:

I'm Having mine on Monday 15th. Feel the same as you. I'm having a boiler fit on Friday/Saturday and also painters in and I hope new flooring would be down before Monday. I did warn Ofsted on application about Flooring so hopefully they be okay about it, if it's not fitted yet. On top of that I need to prepare my folders. Ouch.

Let us know how it goes. We will all be thinking of you.

Mum2be
11-02-2010, 02:28 PM
Let us know how you get on - and GOOD LUCK xx

kimberley123
11-02-2010, 02:43 PM
hi, im new im kim
i had my pre reg on monday and my ofsted lady was a lovley lady there there to help you!
but just brush up on safe gaurding and that be be a long subjet. on a lot of my questions i frozred but she helped me throught he questions there to help you and she will or he will pick up what u need to know like i said i passed mine just by her helping etc but i knew what i was saying but words was stuck if ou know what i mean
u do hear some horrer stoys but it be fine mine did check everything she was happy that i had posters up ( she lovedthe wash the hands one) and my polices etc i got pucked up on some but hey she was there to help and just said make sure i change them etc

she gave me the full numbers 6 and cant use my garden its not ready she was even lovley about that she was syaing me may be able to use that etc but i dont care i use a park etc
xx
good luck it tells u at the end on there computer mine said suttible xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Mandi75
17-02-2010, 03:27 PM
Hiya,

Can i ask which booklet you are referring too?? I havent sent my application form in yet, i want to make sure my house is sorted first.

Thanks

Mandi xx

Dreean
18-02-2010, 12:56 PM
I got my booklet at my pre-briefing (I was a bit cheeky n got it early!) I got given another with my application pack. It is a great booklet that you work through and answer the questions gets you thinking about what you will do and how. (Safeguarding children, feeding, activities, etc)

It is called " Early Years Register: preparing for your visit"

You can download it from the Ofsted website if you want it now!

Good luck!:thumbsup: