PDA

View Full Version : Good News!

1984chelle
09-02-2010, 07:00 PM
Those of you that saw my previous thread about possibly not being able to train as a childminder due to business restrictions on my house, may be interested to know that I contacted the builders and he kinda, gave me the thumbs up.

This is what he said.. 'We confirm that we built the house and the covenants are our standard ones attached to all properties. There is much greater use of homes for some business purposes which in the majority of cases cause no problem or conflicts with neighbours.

We would prefer not to grant or forward consent for your use but would say that we will ignore it unless we should get any complaints from neighbours. It is very difficult to see what may or may not be considered a nuisance to others, so reserve our position. Hope this helps.'

So I messaged back saying that I would go ahead, but would take large consideration to my neighbours and hopefully he wont need to speak to me again!

So have confirmed with our LL and she is happy for me to go ahead. I have my first briefing on the 8th March and then we will see...!

sarah707
09-02-2010, 07:46 PM
That is really good news! :D

Leanne59
11-02-2010, 05:33 PM
oh thats great new! good on you for finding how to solve the problem! keep us posted!:)

caz3007
11-02-2010, 05:39 PM
Thats brilliant news.

miffy
11-02-2010, 05:45 PM
I'm glad you got it sorted - well done!

Miffy xx

padpad83
12-02-2010, 10:26 AM
Thats great news! :clapping: x