PDA

View Full Version : Anyone waiting for their EYFS Pack?

Mum2be
09-02-2010, 05:20 PM
Hi

I am new to here and have completed all of my application forms, signed up for my first aid course but just waiting on the EYFS Pack, I was told they could be on order until March? :mad: Obviously I need it for the OFSTED visit. Does anyone have the same problem, or any more idea on when they'll be back in stock?

Thanks

beccas
09-02-2010, 06:44 PM
i know theres a back log as i have ordered a new copy as mine is old one dated 2007 and the new one is 2008 and i know a lot of cm and nursery staff ahve had to do same thing.

sarah707
09-02-2010, 07:46 PM
It's all online here :D

http://nationalstrategies.standards.dcsf.gov.uk/earlyyears

funfunfun
09-02-2010, 08:22 PM
I got myn yesterday :)

Mum2be
09-02-2010, 08:36 PM
Thanks for your replies! Unfortunately I cant just download it off the internet as it is an OFSTED requirement to have a copy in the home. Funfunfun was yours sent by parcelforce? I only ask as I have come home to a parcelforce note through the door, and I am not expecting anything? :idea:

Minstrel
10-02-2010, 02:00 PM
Print it off then :thumbsup:

jaja
10-02-2010, 03:01 PM
Thanks for your replies! Unfortunately I cant just download it off the internet as it is an OFSTED requirement to have a copy in the home. Funfunfun was yours sent by parcelforce? I only ask as I have come home to a parcelforce note through the door, and I am not expecting anything? :idea:

mine came in yesterday and by parcel force, hope this helps xx

68nic
10-02-2010, 09:16 PM
I phoned up twice incase they had forgot to send one out to me, I got one delivered Friday just gone and the other one this Monday, so it looks like everyone will be getting theirs very soon.:)

huggableshelly
10-02-2010, 09:28 PM

you can download it and and show Ofsted that you have access to an electronic copy until your paper copy arrives. It is a legal requirment but atleast you can show you are trying to work with it

susi513
10-02-2010, 10:55 PM
http://publications.teachernet.gov.uk/default.aspx?PageFunction=productdetails&PageMode=publications&ProductId=DCSF-00261-2008&

Got my third copy yesterday from above site. I'm going to hole punch the cards and put them in a file this time, hopefully will last a bit longer.

Mum2be
11-02-2010, 02:27 PM
Thanks for your replies, it was my pack YAY :clapping: so I can get going wohoo! xx