PDA

View Full Version : Why can't I do this ???

Twinkles
12-03-2008, 11:02 PM
I'm having a really bad week http://www.freesmileys.org/smileys/sad010.gif (http://www.freesmileys.org) I seem to be eating for England. I was really on track last week but had a bit of a celebration weekend and it's all gone downhill from there.
Even the hoodia is not helping :eek: . I've done nothing but snack all day , ate a huge spag bol for dinner and have just eaten a v large chunk of cheese and had two glasses of wine - i don't usually drink wine during the week.
I'm now feeling so cross with myself , for goodness sake how hard can it be ? I have no bl**dy willpower .....aaarrrggghhh!

Ok end of rant:D

Trouble
12-03-2008, 11:08 PM
you and me both

its wintery outside and no one feels like dieting at the moment give it another few weeks and it will feel better to diet again:clapping: :clapping:

or may be your just hungary today

sarah707
13-03-2008, 07:45 AM
I just like food too much to monitor what I put in my mouth! :D

deeb66
14-03-2008, 07:03 PM
I think that you really have to be in the right frame of mind to be able to stick with it and loose the weight.

Could also be that time of the month too as I remember it was always hard to stick to any diet during this time.

I love all food (obviously otherwise I wouldn't be this big!) but one of my passions is cheese. Always found it very hard to give up.

When I was on WW I discovered a really low fat cheese called 'Les kol'......it was quite expensive compared to normal cheese but nlike most of the other low fat cheeses it as really nice......why not give that one a try.

Keep your chin up mate.....you will get there!

Banana
14-03-2008, 07:30 PM
im due on and so the last few days have been really hard. Its awful, Idread to think how bad I would be without the Hoodia!

I am watching your weightloss with great interest Dee - even looked up on the net for a rep near me.... problem is I dont know if I could stick with just liquid!!! WHat does it taste like? Do any of the drinks make you heave or anything? And how much does it cost?

x

Banana
14-03-2008, 07:31 PM
Sorry Twinkles forgot what I was saying to you!

Dont beat yourself up about it!!! we all have bad days and just try and start again tomorrow!

x

Minnie Minx
14-03-2008, 07:34 PM
oh babe, don't worry, it's a blip that's all. Start again on monday when you're in a better frame of mind and don't beat yourself up over it as we all do it, mine was yesterday when i ate a bag of mini eggs in 15 minutes as well as milkyway crispy rolls and a milkyway bar lol

xxx

deeb66
14-03-2008, 07:42 PM
im due on and so the last few days have been really hard. Its awful, Idread to think how bad I would be without the Hoodia!

I am watching your weightloss with great interest Dee - even looked up on the net for a rep near me.... problem is I dont know if I could stick with just liquid!!! WHat does it taste like? Do any of the drinks make you heave or anything? And how much does it cost?

x

It costs me £35 per week which only works out at £5 per day so when you look at it like that it is really good.

The first visit is a little higher (£46) as you pay for the initial consultation.

You are given a form which you have to get your doctor to sign and agree to before you can start.

You have a choice of soups or shakes....I really like soups and consider myself to be a soup person so I got a good selection of them.

I am not really a shake person so thought I would struggle with it.

I tried the soups and I have to say they are horrible!......they are certainly not what I consider to be a soup.

Luckily my Consultant changed them for me and I now have all shakes as they are much easier to get on with.

You have 3 packs a day. Each pack maes up about 1/2 pint fluid. I drink it all down straight away...you can sip it but they recommend it is consumed within 15 mins of making it.

I think the reason for this is because it swells up in the stomach. I can put my hand on my heart and swear that I do not feel hungry and haven't done since I started but you do have to aim to drink 4 litres of water a day too which helps fill the belly.

What you will suffer with is the pyscological hunger as you will miss food but apparantly that eases of time. Again if I am honest it is getting easier.

Soup flavours

Oriental Chilli
Chicken & mushroom
Brocolli & cheese
Mushroom
Spicy tomato
Vegetable
Leek & potato

shake flavours

Chocolate
Chocolate mint
Chocolate orange
Fruits of the forest
Banana
Cappuccino
Vanilla
Toffee & walnut
Butterscotch
Strawberry

The only one I will not touch again is the toffee & walnut. The chocolate is really really nice and I also like choc mint. Not overkeen on choc orange though.

Vanilla tasted really sweet so probably won't have that one again but like all the rest.

No I don't heave when I drink them but I did when drinking the soups.