View Full Version : double buggie vote xx

mamasheshe
08-02-2010, 06:31 PM
right i have a narrow front door can you please vote on double buggies

mountain terrain

out and about nipper

other please explain

i like side by side i don't drive not keen on phil and teds

also if anyone has one of these foe sale let me know thankyou xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Pudding Girl
08-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Measure your door cause both of those won#t fit thrrough my door which is just an average door. Don't underestimate how important it is to be able to get the buggy in the house and think you'll cope with it, cause it's a huge impact, especially with two smallies and if it is raining etc!!

I prefer side by sides but my house doesn't agree :(

I started out with one of these and couldn't fault it at all, it's still going strong for another minder on it's 3rd year now :) http://www.hellobabydirect.co.uk/products/42011-little-shield-meribel-twin-strollerpushchair---blue.html

Curly Quavers
08-02-2010, 06:39 PM
I agree with pudding 100%

I have a side by side urban detour. It does not fit in my house (or front gate easily) It is a royal pain in the :censored:

Pudding Girl
08-02-2010, 06:42 PM
Also means if a baby falls asleep in it on way back, you have to wake them up to bring in house rather than put your feet up for 10 mins with a coffee!! :panic:

Leanne59
08-02-2010, 06:51 PM
I was given a jane powertwin pro 3 wheeler, its fab. there expensive but when you have to walk every where its great, easy to push too! and they fit though small width door too! hope this helps x

mamasheshe
08-02-2010, 07:03 PM
these both fit in my house i've measured :blush: :blush:

Mcgons
08-02-2010, 07:08 PM
Got Out n About Nipper (old style not 360), gets through my front door, but no further but good for sleeping kids so as not to disturb them. Got mine off ebay for £60, there were loads on there when I was looking last summer, and really please with it, it's so easy to push - can do it one handed, and turn aswell. Wheels are filled with something to stop punctures.

cas2805
08-02-2010, 07:32 PM
I test drove a side by side on Saturday at toys r us only £120 and it fits through my front door!! It measures 74cms when open and folds up quite well. See the link below

http://www.toysrus.co.uk/Babies-R-Us/Travel-and-Pushchairs/Travel-Systems-and-Pushchairs/Twins-and-Tandems/Twin-Adventurer-Stroller-in-Double-Trouble(0026481)

Let me know if anyone has one of these
Caroline

sweets
08-02-2010, 07:35 PM
I was given a jane powertwin pro 3 wheeler, its fab. there expensive but when you have to walk every where its great, easy to push too! and they fit though small width door too! hope this helps x

i'll second the jane powertwin, its the best double buggy ever. got mine off ebay for £200, best peice of equiptment ive bought and well worth it. its a pleasure to push, very light and both children get a good view of the world!

emmaflossie
08-02-2010, 07:35 PM
i had a side by side and it was awful theblue one with me and you on think its cosatto .... its pig to push and does not fit throught he door ... just bought a gracco tandem and its the best really lovely to push and was only £200 which i was really pleased with

Bekbean
09-02-2010, 11:50 AM
I had the old style nipper for my twins and it was fab, and I expect to use it for minding too. I don't know much about the newer buggies but the place to look for views is twinsclub.co.uk as twin mums are MAD on pushchairs!!!!

Rebekah

singlewiththree
09-02-2010, 01:11 PM

This gets my vote too! I have a P&T as well and much prefer the Jane for two little ones as both seats recline and the back one flat.

saljan
11-02-2010, 08:40 PM
i love my phil n teds! did have a side by side, but didn't like it cos when one child weighed heavier than the other, it used to be drawn to one side. My friend had a Jane, which are also very good.

PixiePetal
11-02-2010, 09:16 PM
I have a Jane twin two tandem. Love it and comfy for the kids.

Bought it so it would go through my door.........then we moved:rolleyes:

Need a P&T really now as I have to catch the bus to town for tots groups etc and I think it will be too big on the bus. Going to give it a try when new mindees start and if not might have to sell the twin two :(

MacFi
11-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Nipper 360 its brilliant, easy to put up / take down and so easy to push.
Unfortunately it doesnt fit through our front door so its a pain in the xxxx!:angry:

netty
12-02-2010, 08:18 PM
i have abc everest double it is a dream to push, is side by side and is 74cm wide.
Netty xxx

manjay
12-02-2010, 08:33 PM
Definitely a Nipper 360 for me. Think I must be a bit odd as I never bring it in the house but it does fit through the door

balijay
13-02-2010, 07:34 PM
Graco Duo sport for me - dead easy to push and fold and fits through my doors and gate easy. :)