PDA

View Full Version : really Bad day at work !!!

funfunfun
08-02-2010, 06:21 PM
Just got in really annoyed (grrrrr)

My contract ends 31st march where i work at the mo ......boss said they would tell me last friday wheather my contract is going to be renewed when it ends .

However i went speak to boss friday as arranged who said come and see me after half term (omg) .... i obvioslly need a job while im in the process of setting up ( not that boss know's what im up to ).

Boss said today when i said im concerned about job/money.....funding wont be reviewed until april ........( KNOCK KNOCK .....hello contract ends 31st march )

So i felt like handing in my notice today

I am aware though that other members of staff are temp and have been told they are staying ........also lady who did my contract told me they no what funding they have already ........

I dont know what to do ????????

Rant over sorry

beccas
08-02-2010, 06:48 PM
just keep ploding on and come to see me wed i will have choc biscuits at the ready only 1 lo wed morn.

i would keep bothering him till he gives you a straight answer in the meantime get your forms sent off and get advertising, i had a call the other day from swinton wanting a minder end of may.... full time term time only. teacher at swinton comp, said i hadnt space at min but she said will look around and ring me back i got her number.:clapping: shes a friend of a friend.

funfunfun
08-02-2010, 07:56 PM
Thanks becca , I was ready to tell him where to go :)

I am taking my forms to docs this week , sending in my funding paperwork

Im going to bring my ofsted forms when i come see you wednesday a will have to leave at 11.30 ...though work at 12 :)

I hope i get mindee's when i start xxx

beccas
08-02-2010, 07:57 PM
no prob dont have to leave il schl run 12.30. mindee i have is really good

funfunfun
08-02-2010, 07:59 PM
I may ring to say al be late :) ( tee hee)

beccas
08-02-2010, 08:01 PM
:eek: :laughing: :laughing: ok no prob

Carpet Monkeys
08-02-2010, 08:02 PM
I'm on a temp contract too ... I know exactly what you mean and how you feel. My contract was supposed to be for 6 weeks, that was 15 months ago, and every time I remind them that my contract is due renewal about 6 weeks prior, but it's always a couple of days before the end of the contract they decide to do something about it.

Now that I'm desperately trying to find some lo's to mind, they've extended my contract till xmas eve ..... can't wait to tell them that I won't be in on Monday (whenever that's going to be) cos I've got a new job. I'm just plodding along ......

funfunfun
08-02-2010, 08:39 PM
I have a feeling they wont be extending my contract to be honest .....:)

Purley for the fact im the only one in the whole dam building who isnt a sheep .....or a nodding dog ...i say what i think and i stick with it.

Have to say parent luv me :) i am professional but i was unknown in the village where i work and now all the parents know who i am.... and want me to stay

Will see :)