PDA

View Full Version : What to be called??

clairebear
08-02-2010, 02:14 PM
Hope im posting this in the right place!

im trying to think of a name for my childminding business and am finding it difficult to come up with anything, Was wondering if anyone had any suggestions.

I would rather not be called Claire's Childminding Services but thats all ive got so far!!

Do you have a 'name' or do you just go by your own name??

Any help would be great.

Thanks.

Chimps Childminding
08-02-2010, 05:37 PM
Probably not really any help, but I like Clairbear :thumbsup:

Hopefully soemone much more helpful will be along shortly :D

ZoeAlli
08-02-2010, 05:58 PM
I don't have a name at the moment but am trying to think of one. Have got a few ideas, am going to ask the children what they think and if they have any ideas. My support officer suggested thinking about the name of the road you live on, pets names, combining initials of family members, favourite things from childhood such as sweetseg jelly babies, nursery rhyme characters eg Miss Muffets or Humpty Dumpty's, story characters.
All the best with finding a name.
HTH :)

beccas
08-02-2010, 07:04 PM
my name is safe 'n' sound childminding in wath, as this gives me greater coverage with google if someone googles childminding i come up and if some googles wath i come up so win win hope that helps my ds's and dd thought of my name.

claire bear 72
08-02-2010, 08:52 PM
I am claire bear childcare :)the kids I care for came up with it........I like it ;)

Maguiresmonkeys
08-02-2010, 09:14 PM
Is there anything that rhymes with your surname?? or goes with it?
All I could think of was-Claires club....

Mrs Book
08-02-2010, 09:17 PM
It is a hard one. I'm trying to think of one as well.

My little boy is into Brown Bears. So was thinking of Nicki's little Bears. This way I have a character for my business stationery & portfolio. Will also use it on my policies to brighten them up. Dull other wise :) :)

amberspy
08-02-2010, 11:10 PM
its so hard eh:(
ive been trying to think of one for me to came up with
townhouse childminding as we live in town house :rolleyes: and was thinking of having a wee cute house as a logo wot u think:idea:

singlewiththree
09-02-2010, 07:03 AM
I just go by my name but I have my town as my website

Tink
09-02-2010, 07:41 AM
My sister came up with mine using my surname;

Hazey Dayz Childminding

All the parents thought it was great:D

Tell us more about you as I can't think of a name for you yet.

What is near you, what do you like, what do you offer the children etc just to give me a starting point.

RachelG
09-02-2010, 10:54 AM
I am going through the name thing...and am leaning towards Mama Bears Childminding Service

My hubby's nickname is Mr Bear, and after we had our first baby his friends called him Daddy Bear and I became Mummy Bear lol.

Mandi75
09-02-2010, 11:15 AM
Hi
I wanted to have a part of my name so i thought Stepping Stones childminding would be good :laughing:

SparklingGems
09-02-2010, 03:29 PM
Hi I was also struggling with a name I posted a few weeks ago people have some fantastic ideas and names for their business so im sure someone can help

i'm sticking with Gem's little Gems for now.

ideas of local cm's toy soldiers, curious caterpillars, runner beans

padpad83
09-02-2010, 06:02 PM
i love the name claire bear, its got a great ring to it! :) xx

clairebear
09-02-2010, 08:06 PM
I did think of stepping stones after a friend suggested it the other day.

I think ive come up with something, I really like Jolly Tots!! Think im gonna go with that!

Thanks for all your help, really appreciate it.