PDA

View Full Version : Got a new car

Gizmo
07-02-2010, 09:33 PM
Went to the garage today for a wee look and bought a Zafira :clapping: I think dh is still a bit shellshocked cant wait to get it, is has to come up from Newcastle. I did check it on their website when I got home and it was £400 cheaper on there I will be calling the garage in the morning to either get the money deducted or get my parking sensors fitted :thumbsup:
My poor auld Fiesta has been great but sorry old friend its time to go :(

Blackhorse
07-02-2010, 09:36 PM
Wohoo!!
I have a zafira too and I love it!!

congratulations on the new car!!

Hebs
07-02-2010, 09:37 PM
ooooooooooooohhhhhh
where abouts in newcastle????

charleyfarley
07-02-2010, 10:16 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: You'll love it.

I loved my zafira but it is being traded in for either a fiat ulysse or a citreon c8, just need to make up my mind :D

Carol xx

Noodles
07-02-2010, 10:24 PM
:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: You'll love it.

I loved my zafira but it is being traded in for either a fiat ulysse or a citreon c8, just need to make up my mind :D

Carol xx

I had a citroen c8 it was a complete nightmare cost us a small fortune

Hebs
07-02-2010, 10:26 PM

our citeron C3 cost me a fortune too :panic:

charleyfarley
07-02-2010, 10:31 PM

Thanks for telling me that :thumbsup: it may have to be the other one then :D

Carol xx

Roseolivia
08-02-2010, 07:56 AM
I'm going to pick up my Zafira today. Went to look at it yesterday as we bought it without looking at it and it's great. It's an 07 with 2500 miles on it and it's an automatic.

Gizmo
08-02-2010, 09:22 AM
Just phoned the garage and they are giving me the car with the £400 off :clapping: Should be here at the weekend and like you Roseolivia we have bought without seeing it so will go and check it out and hopefully bring it home, and leave my poor wee clapped out Fiesta behind, I may even cry when I say goodbye to my wee car :blush: