PDA

View Full Version : Dressing up clothes and disney princess wardrobe

dobby
06-02-2010, 06:30 PM
Daughter is clearing out her room today and has decided she wants to get rid most of her dressing up clothes and the Disney princess wardrobe she keeps them in - well she IS eight after all!!!:D

So wardrobe looks like this http://www.bigredwarehouse.co.uk/Disney-Princess-Wardrobe/productinfo/DP10010/ as far as I can tell is good condition (will have closer look tomorrow when more of her room cleared)

Fancy dress clothes a mix of disney and halloween, animals and fantasy styles. Will all be older girls size 7 years plus (she is tall so wears 11 yo size now) Will list wehn sorted but if anyone is looking for specific items let me know - all are either new or as new as her dress up days seem to be a thing of the past "sobs" (wheres my little girl gone!)

All can be posted, the wardrobe comes apart so could be couriered.

jaja
06-02-2010, 06:34 PM
i would be interested in the dress up, what have you got? xx

beccas
06-02-2010, 07:19 PM
so would i be intrested in dressing up animals espec

murphy61
06-02-2010, 07:20 PM
i'malso interested could you please let me know what you've got and prices for dressing up and wardrobe.

thanks

dobby
06-02-2010, 07:21 PM
Daughter has spat the dummy and wont do anymore cleaning/tidying :rolleyes: so will have to make a list in the morning - watch this space :D

dobby
07-02-2010, 04:54 PM
So sorry folks, when we got the outfits out alot had damage such as torn hems or stains, what was ok she wants to keep - blooming kids :angry:

Have sold the wardrobe on Netmums subject to collection, will let you know if they back out.

really sorry :ohdear:

jojane
07-02-2010, 06:28 PM
i dont mind tears/rips as can mend those??