PDA

View Full Version : initial inspection wednesday

emmaflossie
05-02-2010, 05:56 PM
i have my first visit on wednesday ... and i think i almost there apart from a run over of the whole house but gonna leave that til tuesday.

I have all my policys together, a few sample menus and a few weeks planned of things to do with the kids, im working on the risk assesment and will ofsted approve cupboards over the weekend lol

i also have evacuation procedures and observation charts done for early years

any other tips have answered the questions in the prep book, is there anything else i could do to speed things up or move things along.

Im already looking after my goddaughter and didnt realise i needed to be registered to look after her and i already have another 2 lined up for 3 full days a week so i relaly need this to all go through as smoothly as poss lol

i have a completley seperate play room which is joined to the kitchen and i have just bought a babyden to block this off for when im cooking but the play area is all set up and i have a vast range of toys from when my son was younger

any more help or tips would be much aprreciated

francinejayne
06-02-2010, 02:49 PM
sounds like you're well on your way to me!!! the CRBs take the time - I'm still waiting for mine from the beginning of December.
Good luck for next week!

padpad83
07-02-2010, 12:58 PM
good luck hope it all goes well :) xx

emmaflossie
08-02-2010, 07:37 PM
just dicovered a prob :( cant believe i left it til now to check!!! have posted another thread on it coz i need help lol