PDA

View Full Version : Farmville

shopshelleyd
05-02-2010, 04:46 PM
Hi

I am a bit addicted to farmville on facebook! Is anyone else as sad as me!!! I'm in need of more neighbours, would anyone like to be my friend :blush:

Thanks

Shelley

Tups
05-02-2010, 05:19 PM
you can add me Shelley if you want i like it too :clapping: :clapping:

Curly Quavers
05-02-2010, 05:27 PM
I tried it and really didn't get it I think I must be the only one not doing it lol

ORKSIE
05-02-2010, 05:52 PM
I tried it and really didn't get it I think I must be the only one not doing it lol

Same here Curly, so there are two of us that dont it:laughing:

wellybelly
05-02-2010, 05:56 PM
I have to confess I am addicted to it too. I am in need of neighbours, please add me x

Twinkles
05-02-2010, 06:09 PM
Both of you pm me with your names on FB and I will add you.

*clears throat and stands up*

I am a farmville addict too :blush:

Chatterbox Childcare
05-02-2010, 06:22 PM
pm me and I will add you

I always said that I wouldn't do it and then one of the mindees showed me what it was - wish she hadn't as it brought my competative side out and I won't be beaten!

Bushpig
05-02-2010, 06:23 PM
*slinks into the room*

Hello, my name is Jen, and I am an addict

*slinks out the room*

(Jen Mac on FB)

Noodles
05-02-2010, 06:36 PM
You can add me too if u want to im addicted to cafe world at the moment so if anyone wants me to add them for that i will im carol ford price on facebook :) :) :)

Ms WG
05-02-2010, 06:48 PM
*cough* that'll be me as well.

sarahcheadle1@aol.com

Im just on here while Im waiting for my roses to grow :-)

mumof4
05-02-2010, 07:08 PM
You can add me too, my dd sarted a farm for me and now Im addicted too:)
Heathercollins on facebook:)

Gizmo
05-02-2010, 07:14 PM
I am always on FB but didnt like Farmville either so sorry if anyone sends me requests and I dont reply to them.

Lady Haha
05-02-2010, 07:33 PM
I did do the Farmville thing for a few weeks, but I realised I had a serious problem when I went on holiday in August!!! I was on a caravan site and had to take my lappy down to the clubhouse every lunch time to tend to my crops and plant seeds etc!!! I was panicking all through the first night cos I didn't have time to get on there and I knew my crops were withering!!!

I came home and never went back on there!!!

from a recovering Farmville addict.

wellybelly
05-02-2010, 08:19 PM
Add me Add me! I'm Katie Wells on FB and need more neighbours to expand my land!!!!!!!!

cabby
05-02-2010, 09:06 PM
you can all add me to!! im totally addicted to both farmville and cafe world:clapping: :clapping:

im karen spencer on there

Dare4Distance
05-02-2010, 09:35 PM
I did do the Farmville thing for a few weeks, but I realised I had a serious problem when I went on holiday in August!!! I was on a caravan site and had to take my lappy down to the clubhouse every lunch time to tend to my crops and plant seeds etc!!! I was panicking all through the first night cos I didn't have time to get on there and I knew my crops were withering!!!

I came home and never went back on there!!!

from a recovering Farmville addict.

You should have just planted 4 day crops :D

*whistles* Not that I play it *shakes head* I didn't just spend 3 hours re-modelling my farm, nope, not me!

shopshelleyd
05-02-2010, 10:54 PM
You 've all made me laugh - so glad I'm not the only one, my husband thinks I'm mad. I really need to go to bed but hoping for some more items sending for my new barn and I've got crops to attend to :panic:

I'll hopefully find you all on facebook.

Thanks

Shelley
x

charleyfarley
05-02-2010, 11:00 PM
I've been addicted to them all in my time, farmville, farm town, cafe world, parking wars, treasure madness and now country life :panic:

I am an addict so it's no wonder my paperwork doesn't get done, wonder if Ofsted will accept my excuse :laughing: :laughing:

Feel free to add me as a neighbour or friend :thumbsup:

Carol xx

marian
05-02-2010, 11:40 PM
Add me too if you like - Marian Rist on FB/ Farmville:D

Marian x

ORKSIE
05-02-2010, 11:56 PM
I am not a FV addict :laughing: :laughing:

No! Im not, i really am not.

I am just a FB and Forum Addict:thumbsup:

Sharon Campen...Add me if you wish...But be warned....I dont do farmvile:D

sweets
06-02-2010, 08:50 AM
i do farmville and the other day i went to buy some more farm cash but when i went to enter my credit card details i noticed there wasnt the green security strip at the top of the page so i cancelled it.

anyone else ever bought some?

Lady Haha
06-02-2010, 12:36 PM
You can actually spend REAL money on this thing!!! You need to stop now!! All of you!!!

mamasheshe
06-02-2010, 01:37 PM
Hi

I am a bit addicted to farmville on facebook! Is anyone else as sad as me!!! I'm in need of more neighbours, would anyone like to be my friend :blush:

Thanks

Shelley

i'm a shelleyd too xx