PDA

View Full Version : WEEKEND

LOOPYLISA
05-02-2010, 03:23 PM
So what are we all up too ?

Im hoping dd is feeling better she has a stiking cold, got my lovely neice staying tomorrow night :D

Sunday, i hope she gives us a lay in :laughing:

Curly Quavers
05-02-2010, 03:36 PM
Taking my girls to see the princess and the frog tomorrow.

But apart from that I am just happy I am finished for the weekend at 5pm (not long) LO sleeping just now. She has been a nightmare for 2 days. I wish I had the guts to give notice!

RachelE
05-02-2010, 04:01 PM
I'm off to the NCMA East Midlands conference tomorrow in Leicester.

Its an hour and a half drive, but will hopefully get a yummy lunch :D

Then, hope to come to a spotless house and dinner on the table by dh and my 3 and 8 yr olds! ;) - I can wish!

Sunday will be paperwork, ironing and chilling!

Rachel x

PixiePetal
05-02-2010, 04:11 PM
Just finished - so the weekend starts here :thumbsup:

It's the Craft fair in Brighton this weekend - usually go on the Friday but have been working so will go tomorrow instead.

DD needs new clothes for her 'cultural trip' (photography and art) to Cornwall at end of term next month so she will come to Brighton too and go off looking for clothes and I will tag along to pay! :rolleyes: She has made do with some awful clothes since we moved to the farm so must smarten her up a bit or at least get her shoes other than school shoes or wellies :laughing:

Lunch out with her and home for takeaway in the evening I guess, as DH will not have thought to cook :rolleyes:

FizzysFriends
05-02-2010, 04:15 PM
Having a new toilet fitting tomorrow and have a parent coming to visit (told about work being done in the bathroom).

Working tomorrow night babysitting and hope for lie in and duvet day Sunday.:clapping:

solly
05-02-2010, 05:32 PM
I am going to look at a new yard for my horse first thing, then will go to the yard to feed solly then give notice to the livery yard owner if i like the yard i am going to visit. then have a lazy afternoon as am still trying to get over this cold/cough i have had for 2 weeks.
Sunday i will have a lie in then go and visit solly then have a lazy afternoon and help my daughter pack as she is off to Washington DC on a law trip with college

manjay
05-02-2010, 05:46 PM
I have a fun manual handling course tomorrow!!! I guess they are going to teach me the correct way to pick up a baby:rolleyes: Then it will be home to all the usual weekend tasks plus a bit of studying for good measure

Ripeberry
05-02-2010, 05:51 PM
I'm going to nurse my stinking cold and have an early night. Getting up at 8am to clean the pre-school for a couple of hours, then having my 'frizzball' hair cut and conditioned.
Then driving over to Cardiff to meet some friend at a restaurant in Cardiff Bay, then popping over to visit my parents and brother for a couple of hours and then head back home before 8pm. (DH has the kids all day :thumbsup: )
Sunday...I have a lie-in whilst DH takes the kids swimming, then he will go and do his thing, whilst I spend the day with them.

Trouble
05-02-2010, 06:01 PM
i could be buying a new car but not 100%:idea:

my dd is going to the movies with the girls and my ds is going on a date:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

other than that nothing:D :D

Tatia
05-02-2010, 06:40 PM
My stepson, his girlfriend and little Eleanor are coming to stay!!! Baby cuddles, yeah!:clapping:

charleyfarley
05-02-2010, 07:17 PM
i could be buying a new car but not 100%:idea:

my dd is going to the movies with the girls and my ds is going on a date:clapping:

other than that nothing:D :D

Ooh that's what I'm doing too, not brand new but a newer one than the one I have :clapping: Have you something in mind?

Off to collect some reserved items at Argos also. May even have breakfast at the pub :blush: they do a lovely fried breakie for £3.89

It'll be more sorting of the toyroom after if I have time, don't seem to be getting anywhere :panic:

Have a great weekend everyone :jump for joy:

Carol xx

Trouble
05-02-2010, 07:19 PM
Ooh that's what I'm doing too, not brand new but a newer one than the one I have :clapping: Have you something in mind?

Off to collect some reserved items at Argos also. May even have breakfast at the pub :blush: they do a lovely fried breakie for £3.89

It'll be more sorting of the toyroom after if I have time, don't seem to be getting anywhere :panic:

Have a great weekend everyone :jump for joy:

Carol xx

i have a touran but have seem a sharan as the boots bigger than mine but so is the car

what have you in mind:idea:

i really like the mitshibishi? outlander but very expensive:D :D

Gizmo
05-02-2010, 07:22 PM
I am building bunk beds and sorting out the girls bedroom and sorting out the playroom will post piccies once its all lovely :D

Trouble
05-02-2010, 07:23 PM
I am building bunk beds and sorting out the girls bedroom and sorting out the playroom will post piccies once its all lovely :D

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

charleyfarley
05-02-2010, 07:25 PM
i have a touran but have seem a sharan as the boots bigger than mine but so is the car

what have you in mind:idea:

i really like the mitshibishi? outlander but very expensive:D :D

Ooh I could have your Touran :laughing: I do like the look of them but Daz seems set on me having another Zafira :(

I wouldn't mind an 8 seater either but don't think I'll get one in my budget :panic:

Hope you find a car you like :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Trouble
05-02-2010, 07:29 PM
Ooh I could have your Touran :laughing: I do like the look of them but Daz seems set on me having another Zafira :(

I wouldn't mind an 8 seater either but don't think I'll get one in my budget :panic:

Hope you find a car you like :thumbsup:

Carol xx

an outlander has 7 seats:clapping:

my touran boot is pants when the seats are all up

i had a zafera tell him that the seats in a touran spearate instead of having to slide them all )middle) and you can take them out easier:clapping: :clapping: :clapping:

Rubybubbles
05-02-2010, 07:40 PM
Having my leaving party tomorrow night:clapping: got at least 11 lovely ladies coming round, doing pot-luck so looking forward to loads of food and wine:thumbsup:

other than that lots of packing and cleaning:laughing:

Trouble
05-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Having my leaving party tomorrow night:clapping: got at least 11 lovely ladies coming round, doing pot-luck so looking forward to loads of food and wine:thumbsup:

other than that lots of packing and cleaning:laughing:

:clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :clapping: :thumbsup:

Carol M
05-02-2010, 07:41 PM
Birthday meal cooked tonight by dh then First Aid Course tomorrow.
Enjoy your weekend too girls!
Carol:)