PDA

View Full Version : Why?

Little Pumpkins
05-02-2010, 07:52 AM
do i want another baby?

hiya ladies sorry i havnt ben around ive been run off my feet

but i have what seems to be an obsession for wanting another baby (i must ne mental)

did anyone else go through this?

anna

ORKSIE
05-02-2010, 07:57 AM
Good Morning L Pumkin

I did after I had had my son, then my DD came along.

I really wanted another but at the time we couldnt afford another babe, so it didnt happen:(

Yes, I think its human nature to want more babies, and they are so cute, except at 2 in the morning maybe:rolleyes:

Little Pumpkins
05-02-2010, 08:00 AM
lol so maybe i arnt mad
maybe its becausemy two are so close together
morgans birthday is 30/10/2008
lucas's birthday is 31/10/2009

ORKSIE
05-02-2010, 08:01 AM
Nope I dont think your mad:thumbsup:

mamasheshe
05-02-2010, 09:48 AM
i'm exactly the same we're really not in the position to have anymore but am soooo broody we're going to talk about it when youngest dd goes to school then I'd like another two! xxxxxxxx

jellytot
05-02-2010, 10:19 AM
I'm exactly the same, I would love another one. My youngest is 9. It wont happen though as hubby had the snip 8yrs ago :(

mumof1
05-02-2010, 10:24 AM
I have had this feeling for the last 4 years :eek:

We are due to start ivf treatment soon, so hoping it all works.

mummyof3
05-02-2010, 10:39 AM
Been thinking about having another myself. My youngest is almost 4 and is full time 3 days a week at nursery so I feel lost now after 10yrs of playing mummy! I keep making excuses my house is too small, my business has just taken off and i'm full but the wanting still won't go away !!

LOOPYLISA
05-02-2010, 11:16 AM
I think as a woman/mummy that feeling never completley goes away

I would love another, dd is 12 eed of the month and hubby has 2 (12,15), he soo doesnt want anymore, hes quite happy to have the snip tomorrow !!, no way, i will keep working on him :D

Little Pumpkins
05-02-2010, 12:32 PM
well my dh wont have the snip lol, and hes convinced we wont get pregnant using the w method though i have read that it isnt a great way lol

carebear25
05-02-2010, 01:39 PM
I dont want anymore after button comes along I have 2 with dp and he has a 13yr old 2 his 1st wife.

He keeps sayin he wil have the snip but when i say book ur appointment then while yr on paternity then an he just crosses his legs an say no.

Im not goin back on the pill so there will be no action in this house anymore as we seem 2 b a very fertile couple lol

Gizmo
05-02-2010, 01:46 PM
we seem to talk about having another one quite a lot but I dont think we will my eldest is 6 and youngest nearly 3 both girls. I keep thinking that we have a great life with the four of us that we dont need another baby to make our family complete, then I see a cute baby or a pregnant mum to be and my thoughts all go to pot, if we did I would need to get a move on not getting any younger :cool:

rainbowmummy
05-02-2010, 01:47 PM
:D I am the complete opposite :D

I have two, one of each, three and half, and 18mths.

I don't want any more (had a little wobble when LO was 5weeks old but that soon disappeared)
I am so glad when we move onto the next stage, getting rid of all the crap babies need!

Maybe its my profession that does it, when the house is full of kids I can't imagine getting them all ready for school or running around at the weekend.
or Maybe its because the didn't grow in my tummy and that giving life things isn't there!

Don't get me wrong new borns are the cutest and my heart skips a beat when I see one, but just for a cuddle!

I have a friend with three, she couldn't get rid of her urge for another. She's happy now.:p

SimplyLucy
05-02-2010, 02:33 PM
I have 4 beautiful children,

DS1 is 11
DD1 is 10
DD2 is 8
DS2 is 6

Yet I still everyday have a deep yearning for another child.

It's madness, but it won't go away.

I can't actually have any more children so it makes my wanting one so bad hurt. I cry most days (just a little, sometimes a full on sob).

Blimey, I look so selfish typing this, I have 4 wonderful children, I'm very lucky, but guess you can't help your own feelings.

LOOPYLISA
05-02-2010, 03:14 PM
:D I am the complete opposite :D

I have two, one of each, three and half, and 18mths.

I don't want any more (had a little wobble when LO was 5weeks old but that soon disappeared)
I am so glad when we move onto the next stage, getting rid of all the crap babies need!

Maybe its my profession that does it, when the house is full of kids I can't imagine getting them all ready for school or running around at the weekend.
or Maybe its because the didn't grow in my tummy and that giving life things isn't there!

Don't get me wrong new borns are the cutest and my heart skips a beat when I see one, but just for a cuddle!

I have a friend with three, she couldn't get rid of her urge for another. She's happy now.:p

I know what you mean here too

My dd is 12 so independent, take last night she went and had a bath washed hair, dryed it, went to bed at 8 ok she wasnt feeling well, but slept all night, all her things are upstairs, no pushchair car seat , noooooo i don't want anymore :laughing: