PDA

View Full Version : bussiness cards ?? do you have them of so what to put in them ??

funfunfun
03-02-2010, 08:56 PM
I an doing some online (freebies)

what do i put on them

bussiness name number , where i am and registered cm
i dont intend to hand out until i am fully registered etc

any advice

dobby
03-02-2010, 09:21 PM
I got mine from vistaprint. The trick is to regsiter with them and browse a few designs. then leave it for a few weeks. you will get daily e.mails "reminding" you that you did not finsih your order and offering ever increasingly good deals until you are ready to place your order. I nearly always get my things free, just pay p&p (which sometimes goes down if you actually buy something cheap at the end of the order.

I learnt after my first set of cards not to put my home address on. It limited who/where i wanted to place them/give to I now just have name, email website and phone number - along with the fact i am a cm of course!

funfunfun
03-02-2010, 09:30 PM
Thankyou for that I have been registered for a while so am getting lots of freebies thanks :thumbsup:

Chell
03-02-2010, 09:36 PM
If you Google 'Vistaprint free business cards' or look for a link on www.hotdealsuk.com you should find one. I paid just over £5 with the 'free' offer. Tax isn't included and I paid a little extra not to have the free from Vistaprint info on the back.

Amaranth
03-02-2010, 09:52 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think if you click the link to vistaprint from the forum (up near the top of the page) the forum benefits.

I think the forum gets money from every order placed via the link. :thumbsup:

emmaflossie
04-02-2010, 12:46 PM
hi just a quick note about vista print be very careful what to tick and agree to when you order from them.

I ordered them as i was an avon lady and did a lot of events but i got caugth out by them .... somewhere in the small print was osmething about a rewards scheme and 2 months after i placed my order i had an amount taken off my credit card ... i didnt notice the first couple but when i got my bank to trace it back it went back to vista print .... i then found quite a few complaints online about them. I know a lot of people use them its just a case of being careful what you agree to with them :)

Pauline
04-02-2010, 01:08 PM
Someone correct me if I am wrong but I think if you click the link to vistaprint from the forum (up near the top of the page) the forum benefits.

I think the forum gets money from every order placed via the link. :thumbsup:

I was just coming on to say that, thanks Amaranth. :thumbsup:

It all goes towards running the forum :)

Pauline
04-02-2010, 02:25 PM
Here is the information if you need it:

http://www.childmindinghelp.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?t=38970

Chell
07-02-2010, 06:34 PM
Don't use the ABC building blocks template from Vistaprint. I just went to pin mine up on a notice board and found three other childminders with the same design. :eek: :laughing:

funfunfun
07-02-2010, 06:36 PM
Oh no i have used them :(

waiting for my delivery whoopsie

Pauline
07-02-2010, 06:51 PM
Don't use the ABC building blocks template from Vistaprint. I just went to pin mine up on a notice board and found three other childminders with the same design. :eek: :laughing:

Round here it is the house one! :laughing:

Chell
07-02-2010, 07:09 PM
Do they still do that one, I don't remember seeing it. For the couple of quid they cost it is to be expected. They are still cheap if you upload your own design but I'm not techie enough to design something. :p

charleyfarley
07-02-2010, 07:10 PM
Round here it is the house one! :laughing:

I have the house one too but I did pay for some so I have different ones :D

Carol xx

funfunfun
07-02-2010, 07:48 PM
I paid a bit extra

got a t shirt
car magnet
pens
address lables
bussiness cards :)

They saw me coming (hehe)

Lainey Lou
07-02-2010, 07:59 PM

Yeah, exactly the same happened to me! Think its a popular one! x