PDA

View Full Version : welcome pack ????

mamasheshe
03-02-2010, 08:48 PM
I've had a good look through the forum because i know I've seen a thread for this but it has disappeared!:blush:
sorry lots and lots of questions
when you have parents round who are int rested in coming to your setting do you send them away with a welcome pack ? i was thinking i should do one i was going to put in mine

a bit about me and my family my qualifications
a rough guide of the week eg which toddler groups we use ect
a menu?
a couple of policy's? i thought people might like other adults in the house? and the one about doing observations ect ???

what do you put in yours? what do you give them on their first visit? do you include policy's? which ones the reason i ask about the policy's because i think the I will not leave your child with anyone else one is quite reassuring to a parent but also don't want to scare them ???

Gizmo
03-02-2010, 09:27 PM
hiya
I have a welcome leaflet that I give to new parents it has my name, address phone number a brief description about me and my family and why I became a cm'der and the care commissions address on it. Dont put your reg number on it cos it can be used for tax credits
If parents want to sign contract I then give them a copy of my policys and an All about me sheet for them to fill in with their childs details :thumbsup: