PDA

View Full Version : TUESDAY ALL DAY

angeldelight
02-02-2010, 07:01 AM
Morning Everyone

Not so cold here this morning and the frost has melted - I hear snow is on the way for us all tomorrow ?

We are making bread and butter pudding and bread pudding today not sure how they will turn out though :laughing:

What is everyone doing today ?

Hope you all have a great day

Angel xxx

sue m
02-02-2010, 07:07 AM
Good Morning Angel, I've just come downstairs, not even had a cuppa and can't see what it's like outside but it's dark and cold and there could be rain on the window. I will wake up soon. :D

peanuts
02-02-2010, 07:13 AM
opened the curtains and said oh :censored: , the snow is back and its lying. my slabs out the back have just got back to normal lince the last lot of snow was nown for 1 month, they were all up and down and had just settled back to normal.

thought oh no as long as we dont get it like we did when it lasted the month.

my dd (11) made a face when i said it was lying. not any mention of the snow on the weather forcast. typical.

dont know if ill get the lo today if it gets any heavier, due at 6.45 but can come anytime up till 9.30 lately.

Roseolivia
02-02-2010, 07:18 AM
Morning everyone, another cold one here but the rain has replaced the snow.
Quiet again today, only before/after schoolies so Rose and i are off to soft play with sil. Probably do some chinese new year crafts with mindees later. Have a good day

charleyfarley
02-02-2010, 07:20 AM
Morning Angel and Everyone

Another day with 2 spotty children, think we're going to tie it in with finding other things with spots, maybe do some dot to dots not on the children though :laughing:

Enjoy your baking Angel, did you get the proper recipe for bread pudding? Remember NOT to eat any of it :thumbsup:

Carol xx

Winnie
02-02-2010, 07:31 AM
morning everyone

just having my first cup of tea, not dressed yet and quite rairing to go yet :laughing: Only one lo arriving at 9, nice quiet day planned :)

sonia ann
02-02-2010, 07:35 AM
morning everyone....hopefully a good day here today, my brother is visiting to take my mum to our sisters for a month so I can have a break:) just not looking forward to reminding my mum she is going though as she gets very upset.....i have to almost treat her like a child and reassure her that it'll be ok when she gets there and it won't be long before she is back etc She keeps asking to stay here all the time but it isn't an option.....I am only just holding it together as it is after 6 weeks

anyway hope you all have a good day .....no snow here:)

miffy
02-02-2010, 07:39 AM
Morning everyone

It's dark and wet here today with more rain forecast! Bet none of the children bring their wellies so we'll have to walk the long way round to school!

We're making salt dough hearts to decorate today and then playdough as I need some new.

Hope you all have a lovely day

Miffy xx

SimplyLucy
02-02-2010, 07:52 AM
Raining here but warmer!

I'm going to spend the day hoping Ella (the dog) goes into labour!

emler
02-02-2010, 07:57 AM
more flippin' snow here!!!!! :censored:

LOOPYLISA
02-02-2010, 08:00 AM
Morning everyoe, wet here today :(

Well by the smell coming from the guinea pigs this morning, thats my first job after taking dd to school :laughing: clean them out !

Hopefully my neice is popping in today too :thumbsup:

Have a great day everyone x

Carol M
02-02-2010, 08:37 PM
Well
I wish today had been cancelled!
Mindee given notice. Mum made redundant. I'm really sad as he has settled in so well and he is absolutely gorgeous. Mum wrote me a lovely letter.
My new car, which I picked up on Saturday, had a puncture and it could not be mended as it was right on the wall of the tyre, so new tyre.....£130!
It's only done 155 miles!
One positive is that as our topic for this term is transport we spent some time at Kwick Fit watching them fit new tyres!!
Carol :(