PDA

View Full Version : SURVIVORS - DO ANY OF YOU WATCH THIS?

angeldelight
01-02-2010, 10:53 PM
Do any of you watch this - its the second serious now and its on BBC 1 on a Tuesday evening at 9pm

http://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/b00q3gk5

This series has been filmed in Birmingham this time around

Just wondered because last week it was filmed right outside where we had our first forum christmas meet 3 years ago

Blaze . aj and Susan not sure if you saw it ?

Angel xxx

Blaze
02-02-2010, 06:31 AM
I don't watch it - bought back some good memories though:) - just you mentioning the forum meet 3 years ago:clapping: - was it really that long!:eek:

angeldelight
02-02-2010, 07:03 AM
I don't watch it - bought back some good memories though:) - just you mentioning the forum meet 3 years ago:clapping: - was it really that long!:eek:

I think it was about 3 years ago or maybe a bit less ?

They filmed it right outside where we had our meal and by our hotel

I have not been down that way for ages and spotted it straight away on the programme

Yes it did bring back really good memories

Angel xxx

nell57
02-02-2010, 07:21 AM
We have not seen the first series, but watched the first episode of this one and thought we could get into watching it, But then it didn't come back on for 2 weeks and we lost interest and couldn't be bothered.

Will try have a catch up later though:D

angeldelight
02-02-2010, 07:23 AM
We have not seen the first series, but watched the first episode of this one and thought we could get into watching it, But then it didn't come back on for 2 weeks and we lost interest and couldn't be bothered.

Will try have a catch up later though:D

I was the same with the first series to be honest but then I got into it and its actually really good

Angel xx

sonia ann
02-02-2010, 07:26 AM
I was the same with the first series to be honest but then I got into it and its actually really good

Angel xx

scares me too much:panic: :panic: :panic:

angeldelight
02-02-2010, 07:30 AM
scares me too much:panic: :panic: :panic:

ha ha ha Sonia you made me laugh

xxx

miffy
02-02-2010, 07:31 AM
I can remember the original series :blush:

I like it but sometimes it's a bit too violent for me.

Miffy xx

angeldelight
02-02-2010, 07:32 AM
I can remember the original series :blush:

I like it but sometimes it's a bit too violent for me.

Miffy xx

Oh I wondered about the orginal series I dont remember it Miffy - have they kept it more or less the same ?

Angel xx

miffy
02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
I don't remember Abbey being "captured" and them trying to get an antidote for the virus from her.

The main characters were white and it was nowhere near as violent.

Suppose it's just been updated to reflect present day society.

Miffy xx

sonia ann
02-02-2010, 07:37 AM
Oh I wondered about the orginal series I dont remember it Miffy - have they kept it more or less the same ?

Angel xx

i much preferred the original series:)

Chatterbox Childcare
02-02-2010, 07:49 AM
I do. It is one of those programmes that you watch but don't want to. never gets better but you have to watch just to make sure

hello kitty
02-02-2010, 07:59 AM
I vaguely remember the original series (think I was a babe in arms :D ) and this has been updated to reflect current times.

I think you can buy the original on dvd now. :)

Blaze
02-02-2010, 09:10 AM
I think it was about 3 years ago or maybe a bit less ?

They filmed it right outside where we had our meal and by our hotel

I have not been down that way for ages and spotted it straight away on the programme

Yes it did bring back really good memories

Angel xxx

Well Grace was born Sept 08 - So it was Dec 07 - so just over 2 yeards...is that right?...Not with it today:laughing:

angeldelight
02-02-2010, 09:12 AM
Well Grace was born Sept 08 - So it was Dec 07 - so just over 2 yeards...is that right?...Not with it today:laughing:

Ahhhh you would know ha ha :laughing:

Yeah jumping a bit ahead there - be 3 years this Dec then

xxx